What Are You Listening To

First local band I ever saw live was a band called Teaser at Stratahead Sound in San Diego, It was Jake's final performance with the band before he moved to LA I believe.

About the time I moved to Phoenix, Greg had just left the band Surgical Steel where Jeff, the drummer in this video was the lead singer.  Saw and opened for that band more times than I can remember.

And lastly Greg sold that red bass to the rhythm guitarist from Surgical Steel who was going to start playing bass but instead formed a band with my roommate and was going to sing lead vocals. So he sold me that red bass ( or at least one of Greg's that looks just like that)  . I paid him a couple hundred down and was going to make payments. About a month later he is going to play a reunion gig and was going to play bass, wanted to borrow that red bass. Told him I had the rest of the money and would pay him off as soon as I he brought it back.  That was the last time I got to play that bass, He gave me most of my money back.

Just getting my Chris DeGarmo/Michael Wilton fix in this evening while winding down with some Makers Mark…

Back