Went to Italy, what an amazing place,

J Alper

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
A family member got married in Italy, and i was bummed at first because i was going to miss Idaho,  but after going to Italy, I am ready to go back. 

Food was over half the price and taxies are stupid cheap,   

Flew into Napoli (Naples) and was picked up by the resort and they drove us to Sorento by the coast, 

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Then on the Normal train from Florence to Montepulciano italy

This was in the hills of Tuscany was like in a different world,  think this is what 3 year olds feel like when the go to Disneyland for the first time, 

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0256.JPG

IMG_0255.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0276.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude! What an amazing place. I can't wait to go there. The resort on the coast looks exactly like what you expect. 

we went to Germany to visit some old friends, & then took the train to Florence for a few days then down to Rome for 4 days.  it was one of the best trips weve been on.  loved it!!

one of the other places I REALLY enjoyed was Belgium.

Looks amazing, on my list of "To-Dos".

Been there twice now for my son’s soccer training…. What a beautiful country. I could live there. Coffee and scenery are amazing! Thanks for sharing the pics. So many memories there!!

Italy is awesome.   Went to Rome, Florence, and Portofino at the end of June.  Food is great and cheap.   Gelato is the bomb!

Italy is definately on the buttcrack family list of places to see. Enjoyed Greece as well.

abc

Wow, awesome!

Thank you for sharing.

Back