We finally did the unthinkable

That is coming along great it will be so awesome when it’s done. Love  the Renegades they make amazing units.

It’s outside the plant ready for inspection as of Friday, small discrepancy on the build that they are stumbling over, I think that has it on hold. Maybe some pics later today 

Awesome!

What are you towing with this?

Congrats! 

Well it’s landed, The coach arrived at the dealer yesterday. Now it’s across the driveway at Freightliner getting the pdi completed and their inspection completed. The Rv side will get it early next week for their inspections.

we get the not so fun part of making the down payment tomorrow. Next Friday the 14th we will drive to chandler to go get it. We sold our old coach today. This seems like it has happened so fast once the chassis arrived. 

im pretty damn excited about this 

I say you bring her down to Wash 22 for Vets so everyone can see it

Not sure if tomorrow is going down or not, developed a dash ac problem, chased it a bit from my understanding but it’s apparently not an ac issue but a low voltage issue as voltage is at 12.5 running. Too low for the truck to let the ac run ( electronics / body control module). Freightliner is trying to get an alternator and will advise at 9am, if everything checks out after that then we make the 6 hr trek to phoenix 

If only they had a wiring guy who could trace down that low voltage issue....... I expect you to take it down the drags at some point. I'll get pictures. 

If only they had a wiring guy who could trace down that low voltage issue....... I expect you to take it down the drags at some point. I'll get pictures. 
Not fixed as far as of 5pm Friday, I should know more tomorrow 

Well we got it home, everything seems pretty good.

just a couple little issues

lost front lug cover/hubcap deal on both front wheels, probably going another direction for these 

the  rs hood mirror moves when you hit a pothole

Soundbar on tv doesn’t appear to work

other than these few little things it’s bad ass.

more pictures this week 

IMG_5704.jpeg

IMG_5703.jpeg

Back