Watch out sandcars peeps, the new 25' canam Maverick r Max is out

megadesertdiesel

Reaction score
Aint no rubber band in this car. She's a long one and will be smooth in the woops, but take a mile to make a corner.  At 3,000lbs loaded with bro' stereo, cooler and 3 of you favorite homies she will be mowing down the woops and smoothing out the dunes for us.  Good thing it has a whopping 240hp. yikes  

image.png

10” longer than the X3 maxx but 700 pounds heavier.  Less than a foot isn’t a deal killer but damn she got a phat arse. 

the only way upgrading makes sense is if I run a whole bunch of Evo upgrades to get her in the 325+ range on 91 octane. 

its the same wheelbase as a long bed regular cab truck.  So what toyhauler will this monstrosity fit inside? 

image.png

GS 40CRXL
40crxl-floorplan-no-label.png

40SRSS6

40srss6-floorplan-no-label.png

yuge-huge.gif

I wonder if SPEED will have something like this ? Maybe they will have one at the Sand Show for Pre Orders......... That would be Cool !

:poule:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if SPEED will have something like this ? Maybe they will have one at the Sand Show for Pre Orders......... That would be Cool !

:poule:
LMAO!!   Not even bold new graphics for 2025. 

Most of those sandcars with 1000hp go straight to the drags and rarely seen in the dunes.  LMAO!!!!
Not at -Dumont, Little Sahara, and St Anthonys,  the sign and drive guys are so cute,  like pictures of a 10 year old boy flexing his muscles.  :classic_biggrin:  

Not at -Dumont, Little Sahara, and St Anthonys,  the sign and drive guys are so cute,  like pictures of a 10 year old boy flexing his muscles.  :classic_biggrin:  
LMAO!!!!   You know back before 2008 there were lots of HELOC and drive sandcar owners roaming the dunes.    At least with the Maverick R you won't have to worry about them stopping to fix a belt in the middle of a sweet dune ripping line. 

Sand Cars will have to watch out,  most sandcars have 1000hp, this thing looks slow,  lol   
1,000? How many owners increasing power in the classified ad without doing anything does that need? :biggrin:

The power to weight ratio is hilarious.  Turd.
Meh. More than most should have if we’re being honest. 

Back