Wanting to sell some ammo, not for sale after all, keeping it

No offense intended I'm sure... the alphabet boy this is because "people"  from the  DOJ and the ATF are known to come on sites like these trying to get people to buy/Sell guns and ammo against local and federal laws.... People have become very weary of posts like this.... Sorry for any confusion......With the site crash and everything...which is ALL Chummins fault.....people don't know who is who anymore.  

Welcome back....sorry for the confusion.  

Ammo in CA sucks...buying and selling it....Like I said Calguns.net is a great resource and you may even find buyers there as well. 

No offense intended I'm sure... the alphabet boy this is because "people"  from the  DOJ and the ATF are known to come on sites like these trying to get people to buy/Sell guns and ammo against local and federal laws.... People have become very weary of posts like this.... Sorry for any confusion......With the site crash and everything...which is ALL Chummins fault.....people don't know who is who anymore.  

Welcome back....sorry for the confusion.  

Ammo in CA sucks...buying and selling it....Like I said Calguns.net is a great resource and you may even find buyers there as well. 
Thank You.  

Yes, I have met you several times and even bought some stuff from you.  I am in Boulevard and have been away from the site for awhile.  This is a nice welcome back, LOL.  I was on this site for many many years.
Hmm... do people even have internet in Boulevard?

Joking! Welcome back. 😁

I have been a member here since this website started.  I have even talked to you several time throughout the years.

What the F is an alphabet boy??  
Hahaahhaha!  Mystery solved.

ATF, FBI, etc.  Alphabet.

It was a suspicious post.  No pics, location, ballpark price, round amount.

Wish I had a 7.62x54.

those things were Cheap hanging on the wall at Turners....  wanted that SR9 for 2499.00 or the HK94 for 999.99..... if we could only go back....

Back