Wanting to sell some ammo, not for sale after all, keeping it

Weekend Warrior

Reaction score
Hello fellow desert friends, I have some ammo I want to sell, but dont know what the laws are these days.

I live in Commiefornia so I'm not sure if it is even legal to privately sell ammo. It's 7.62x54R Czech FMJ steel case

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
go to Calguns.net.....you'll learn everything you need to know. The people on Glamis dunes are by the book on laws, especially the gas can stuff.  Best bet might be out of state at a gun show. 

go to Calguns.net.....you'll learn everything you need to know. The people on Glamis dunes are by the book on laws, especially the gas can stuff.  Best bet might be out of state at a gun show. 
Exactly this ^

I'll take a look at calguns too, As I am curious - but for now I have my next shift on gecko road watching for ghost campers so I can report to my local LEO.

Hello fellow desert friends, I have some ammo I want to sell, but dont know what the laws are these days.

I live in Commiefornia so I'm not sure if it is even legal to privately sell ammo. It's 7.62x54R Czech FMJ steel case

Thoughts?
Find a buyer go to your local ffl pay yore fee to exercise your god given rights, then while driving home think about what tyranny means

Last edited by a moderator:
1 post, joined 2 hours ago.

Nice try, alphabet boy.
He may be the true and legit “weekend warrior” from boulevard, long time board member that didnt come back after the crash. If not, very clever and well researched cover, though your radar may be working fine as he was infact a gov agency employee if i recall.

He may be the true and legit “weekend warrior” from boulevard, long time board member that didnt come back after the crash. If not, very clever and well researched cover, though your radar may be working fine as he was infact a gov agency employee if i recall.
I believe the guy you’re talking about was BP.

That’s why I responded. Could’ve sworn we had a Weekend Warrior before the crash. I don’t keep up with who’s returned, just figured most of us that had had kept the same handle.

That’s why I responded. Could’ve sworn we had a Weekend Warrior before the crash. I don’t keep up with who’s returned, just figured most of us that had had kept the same handle.
Im msging from his old iphone 6 i bought from him like 3 years ago :lol:  

Plus the ammo he is talking about is not too popular, so this may be a legitimate but very awkward first post on a dunes website, unless he's just planting a seed to get people talking about their ammo.  Anyways, it's weird.

Plus the ammo he is talking about is not too popular, so this may be a legitimate but very awkward first post on a dunes website, unless he's just planting a seed to get people talking about their ammo.  Anyways, it's weird.
Wait you guys have ammo??????? Does that mean you have guns too?????? OMG I thought this was a friendly website...now I'm scared. 

1 post, joined 2 hours ago.

Nice try, alphabet boy.
I have been a member here since this website started.  I have even talked to you several time throughout the years.

What the F is an alphabet boy??  Ask Andy P about me, or Brandon L.  Somehow my account got deleted??

Yes, I have met you several times and even bought some stuff from you.  I am in Boulevard and have been away from the site for awhile.  This is a nice welcome back, LOL.  I was on this site for many many years.

Back