Veterans Ceremony Nov 11th 2023. 11:11am

Does everyone all have Brand New American Flags for the Flag run on Friday?

I'm actually very excited to make it for my first time. What's my easiest way there? I'll be in my rail and not sure I'll have anyone with me but my wife and kids so want to stay safe. I usually camp in wash 4. Pointers would be awesome. Thanks fellas! 
Head in at wash 11 until you see Brawly slide on your right. Turn left and follow the valley for a bit. You will see a low spot on your right, cut through this and go left when you are through. You will see everybody.

I heard from the Main man Yesterday "Hozay" the shirt pick up will be Friday Nov 10th starting at Noon. Btw Yes this Year they do Have womans shirts as well. Pre order is on Glamisveterans site.. see Y'all there

Is there a base camp in the washes that I can join? Riding with a buddy (Rgordonfan from back in the day), in a truck with a fifth wheel. Edit: And JDMeister, my Dad, is staying with us. We're doing an early birthday celebration for him. He's turning a young 85 this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
@HozayKwarvo  When does the shirt preorder window close? 
Will be this week, cutoff likely Thursday. Bitchen design this year and like Trap said, women's sizes in shirts as well as sweatshirts.

Sorry folks, waaaaay behind the curve this year and swamped with work and another Veterans event that we do and all that. I'll have more details and all the event info up ASAP! :cheers:

Back