Veterans Ceremony Nov 11th 2023. 11:11am

SandTrap

Reaction score
Well I know Hozay and His amazing crew is working Hard behind the scenes to make this Years Ceremony and btw its the 20th Anniversary of the Vets Ceremony as Great as ever. The New Flag that will go up at the Ceremony showed up last week at my house so thats one part. This Years Ceremony actually Falls on Veterans Day which is really cool.. Hope too see everyone there.

I read Yesterday online that the Flagrun will Be Friday Nov 10th starting behind the store. I believe they said it departs at 3pm

I read Yesterday online that the Flagrun will Be Friday Nov 10th starting behind the store. I believe they said it departs at 3pm
They also said they were going to Oldsmobile.  Could be a miss spoke. 

They also said they were going to Oldsmobile.  Could be a miss spoke. 
Yes they are going to Oldsmobile.  Maybe over to Sunset was too much duning for the harden Sand Highway crowd.  

• Haha
Reactions: FOG
I'm actually very excited to make it for my first time. What's my easiest way there? I'll be in my rail and not sure I'll have anyone with me but my wife and kids so want to stay safe. I usually camp in wash 4. Pointers would be awesome. Thanks fellas! 

I'm actually very excited to make it for my first time. What's my easiest way there? I'll be in my rail and not sure I'll have anyone with me but my wife and kids so want to stay safe. I usually camp in wash 4. Pointers would be awesome. Thanks fellas! 
If you go Friday to the "FLAG RUN" I am sure you will be able too hook up with plenty of people going out to the ceremony on Saturday

May not be pulling in until Friday eve. 🤷‍♂️
Well if you are in wash 4 you can head to olds take the valley out and just drop in the next valley and follow that all the way.. You will see lots of others headed that way

Flag Run Friday is very impressive. Peace

Back