Vandenberg Falcon 9 rocket launch tonight 8:55

Think I saw it hauling ass from north to south just an orange dot 
Same here in  East County San Diego. Just a fast moving orange dot. Was not sure if it was the rocket or satellite, but watching the tracker it was in the right spot.

Same here in  East County San Diego. Just a fast moving orange dot. Was not sure if it was the rocket or satellite, but watching the tracker it was in the right spot.
Yep thought I saw something flare up towards the south Mabe something re entering atmosphere? I’m on top of the El Cajon court house the dot was in this pic somewhere 035392AE-BC36-4A9D-AB0C-1A373297DC6B.jpeg

Pretty amazing how fast that orange fire ball crossed the night sky.

Agree it wasn't the plume we've seen in the past.  Got to see one of the stages drop out in the ocean here from Newport. 

We walked to a high spot and we're able to see the launch and watch it disappear into the night sky.

Was neat listening to the space x launch caption while we watched it live in the sky.

No photos taken.
Yah just a fast red dot 

Saw it here from norco. Looked like a big red blowtorch streaking thru the sky. We didn’t see the big gas plum because it was launched to long after sunset. 😢

From East county San Diego

xUD9EJg.jpg

yep boring this time from Bakersfield just a fast orange ball (should have called it the SPEED launch), but could see it for a long time and also the separation

The wife and I watched it from Santa Clarita. Fast moving orange dot at first and then it looked like it dropped a stage and went dark a few seconds after that. Than it lit up again and we could faintly make out the corona around it as it continued south and out of sight after a few minutes. Pretty cool.

Back