UTV shocks - Nitrogen PSI/Leaking/Oil Seals

So getting ready for the Avondale show, we were pulling out display shocks, and endcap displays.. I have a scratch-n-dent set of (4) Walker Evans 2.5 endcaps, which will fit any of the Velocity Turbo S car shocks. 
GD only offer , $140 set of (4) ($35/cap) , normally $46/cap . Also have another set of our original Fox 2.5’s endcaps that were in a display set of shocks.. Same price.. these will fit any Fox UTV shock that has a 2.5” reservoir, which includes 3.0 shocks. Best to call the office, as I only get on here occasionally, and will often not see messages or posts.

2316467B-4252-4306-8F82-A3243954941F.jpeg

So getting ready for the Avondale show, we were pulling out display shocks, and endcap displays.. I have a scratch-n-dent set of (4) Walker Evans 2.5 endcaps, which will fit any of the Velocity Turbo S car shocks. 
GD only offer , $140 set of (4) ($35/cap) , normally $46/cap . Also have another set of our original Fox 2.5’s endcaps that were in a display set of shocks.. Same price.. these will fit any Fox UTV shock that has a 2.5” reservoir, which includes 3.0 shocks. Best to call the office, as I only get on here occasionally, and will often not see messages or posts.

View attachment 47015
Had a customer that came to our booth in sand hollow this past weekend, that we put these on his Turbo S Velocity shocks, when we did the rebuild/revalve/respring  about a year ago.. He said he had put about 1500 hard aggressive desert miles on them, and wanted to have us check the nitrogen pressure on all the shocks, and recharge if needed.. The fronts were about 5PSI low, and the rears were still spot on..  Schraders definitely do not leak, like  we have seen the rubber pellets do; on either brand.. 

Reactions: FOG
Back