US Service Members Killed in Bombing at Kabul Airport Today!

Warlords should be able to carve out a nice fundamentalist Islamic state between Afghanistan, Iran, and what's left of Iraq and Syria.  Good times.

Warlords should be able to carve out a nice fundamentalist Islamic state between Afghanistan, Iran, and what's left of Iraq and Syria.  Good times.
And Iran will (continue to) fund them and flow any materials in they want... 

-TJ

Wheres all the Biden supporters now. Wheres all the "you are a conspiracy theorist" now. Uhh huh. they are all quiet as we ALL watch this great country go down the drain. 

Is anybody else listening to this right now?  Lies and excuses, and basically admitting the Afghans that helped us will die there, but that "always happens" in war.  Just listening to him is making me sick...

Unfortunately, every time the CIA backs some group fighting for independence, they guarantee their failure by ineffective half measures and spineless buck passing then in the end, they leave our allies to die at the airport, on the beaches, pretty much everywhere they go.

We have the technology. Even fast attack subs are armed with vertical launch Tomahawks which are extremely accurate and can be fitted with tactical nuclear warheads. They get launched from right offshore and hit their targets within a minute or two.

Instead of spending 100s of billions on a joint tactical fighter, they should have switched to designing a remote control fighter. No pilot, less armor, more fuel, higher speeds, better maneuverability since the pilot is the one limiting the G-forces. If some civilian guy can program hundreds of drones to fly in unison in an elaborate airborne dance, the military can send squadrons of drone fighters in unison with collision avoidance capability, like Tesla.

Most of them are cave dwelling, goat forking terrorists. Time to get rid of some of our massive tactical nuke inventory.  The massive expense of operating our carriers and subs at sea is a fixed cost. To add the expense of ammo, missiles and bombs is only a small incremental increase in expense. Probably less than the 18% tip that servers are demanding now.

Is anybody else listening to this right now?  Lies and excuses, and basically admitting the Afghans that helped us will die there, but that "always happens" in war.  Just listening to him is making me sick...
We are quickly becoming an isolationist country.  Who in their right mind is going to even entertain working with us after watching this unfold.  

Wheres all the Biden supporters now. 
OH.. they are still there.  It is truly appalling seeing them still supporting him.  It just shows that some people are just too far out there.  I mean, who in their right mind thinks the way this unfolding is even remotely what should be happening.  Whats even more puzzling is the mililtary not stepping down and saying they are not on board with this.  Maybe it jsut easy to sit the sidlines and 2nd guess his "advisors".....

OH.. they are still there.  It is truly appalling seeing them still supporting him.  It just shows that some people are just too far out there.  I mean, who in their right mind thinks the way this unfolding is even remotely what should be happening. 
Doncha know?? It's ALL Trump's fault :rolleyes:

Doncha know?? It's ALL Trump's fault :rolleyes:
Well thats what Biden said yesterday.  Blamed trump for the agreement that he made with the Taliban to not attack US forces through May 2021..

Which begs the question.. Since we are AFTER that date, why did we not take measures to ensure that 1, it doesnt happen again, IE renegotiate... or 2.. strength the military knowing that it is coming.. or 3, come up with something else... cause if this is the best we got, then clearly there some deeper issues here.

God Speed!!! / soo hard to look at!

4D415C97-DE44-4461-AE2D-4EA6F26A4937.jpeg

My son went to high school with Dylan. I’m Very sad for him to feel the pain , hopefully my sons relationship with him has a lasting affect on his life . 

My heart goes out to the Gold Star Families. I can't imagine losing my son like this. 

KUDOS to Shana Chappell for letting President Biden EXACTLY how she felt!  You are an incredible lady https://www.foxnews.com/us/instagram-deletes-account-mother-kareem-nikoui

View attachment 13095

View attachment 13096
She got booted from her social media platforms for that letter. IN fact, I reposted it on FB with an addition of an EFF U 46 and was also booted indefinitely(or until they see fit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back