US Service Members Killed in Bombing at Kabul Airport Today!

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Prayers are with those who unessillary lost their lives today in Afganistan. It sure looks like the USA is going to be living in anticipation of attacks again. This is soo sad. We have gone back 20 plus years.

HUGE shout out to the US military who keep us safe.

https://www.foxnews.com/us

:poule:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so sad and should have never happened.  WSJ is saying over 60 people including 4 Marines....................

super sad, but I have to say its not terribly surprising.  I would guess the closer we get to 1Sept the more this is going to happen.... 

Can we REALLY be so stupid that this was an accident???  WTF... 😞

So FNG sad! My heart truly goes out to those lost. I remember just a few days ago asking "Since when do we negotiate with terrorists?" 

Just reported that the count is now up to 12. 11 Marines and 1 Navy medic.

For perspective, we've lost 1 single active duty Marine to a two year long "global pandemic" ...we just lost 11 today to a 6 month long leadership vacuum. :cry:

That was 3 or 4 days ago . . . .

RIP to our service members and all the poor souls who lost there lives due to our governments incompetence at all levels

It was an hour ago or so.

-TJ
That was a remark Biden had made in an interview last week the day after the poor folks that had thought they could hang on to a GlobeMaster fell to their death, I realize the tragedy that unfolded earlier today.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a remark Biden had made in an interview last week the day after the poor folks that had thought they could hang on to a GlobalMaster fell to their death, I realize the tragedy that unfolded earlier today.
Ah.  Sorry.  I was at ISAF HQ (in Kabul) when a VBIED hit the gate and a few folks (partner nation) were lost.  That was a decade ago, and now things are only worse.  Way worse. 

-TJ

With 9/11 coming up, I expect to see more than this.  Isis is making a statement against everyone, even the Taliban.  

Back