Trans Athletes

Mac

Reaction score
The World is blowing up over Will Thomas the swimmer competing as a woman.  While I think this is stupid...I kind of think it's funny at the same time.

As a father of 2 daughters, I hate knowing and see my girls at a disadvantage simply because of their sex.  I raised both my girls as I would boys or anything other kids.  They hiked, camped, rode motorcycles, shot guns, worked on cars...all that stuff.  With the way society is now...my girls are more manly than the boys/men their ages.  Still, They won't make as much money and still have to put up with other crap because they are girls.

But....

Women have been trying for decades to get into all male schools, serve in all capacities in the military, breakdown anything male.  Now the tables have turned.  Men competing as woman will destroy women's sports.  All this trans stuff...men have been "winning" Women of the year and other titles for their "bravery".  The best woman for the job is in fact...a man... :lol:

So at what point will women stand up and take on this battle?  Will they get canceled?  Will they be labeled..."racists"?  Will women wake up and switch political sides?

didnt a man (secretary of health and human services) get nominated for woman of the year. then a guy who was ranked 427 in mens college swimming. takes some suppression meds then wins the national womans championship by over a second. 

when are women going to stand up to this. my daughter is only 10 but if she were to lose her spot on a team because of a trans kid i would protest everything i could. if you want to be trans then go for it but you should not have the right to compete in womans sports. 

why is it you never hear about a woman who transitions  to a male and then dominates a sport? 

didnt a man (secretary of health and human services) get nominated for woman of the year
Catelyn/ Bruce won a couple years ago as well

my daughter is only 10 but if she were to lose her spot on a team
Just wait till she makes the softball team and a boy who is wearing a dress who has 30 pounds of muscle on her drops a shoulder as he steals a base

why is it you never hear about a woman who transitions  to a male and then dominates a sport? 
Because sandwich making inst a sport

a trans woman should compete in male sports, they should be the ones to feel out of place in the mens locker room.  or that should create their own sex 

They won't make as much money and still have to put up with other crap because they are girls.
Not to get to off topic- and don't have kids so my point of view isnt really fair - but why do you feel that way?  Women / girls have just as much (if not more nowadays) to make the same amount of money as anyone else.  Their only disadvantage in my opinion is construction - just for the fact that they are not as physically strong as most men / have different coordination than we do...but most women that are seeking a more white collar career can and will make just as much or more money than men.  I work in IT and prefer to work with women...no ego's like most of us have...they just want to work hard and be heard.

Anyway - if anything I hope this makes you feel they have the ability to kick butt and make $ - help them to enjoy school and wanting to be the best no matter what they do and they'll succeed. 

@sndsamplr  Plus 1 for Jenneke

200.gif

Because this is the ghayest thread on GD in awhile... 

200.gif

Uh....you're not a Girl, so GTFO!

That's my view.

Bruce Jenner is still a man...I don't care what he cut off or what he takes as far as hormones...he is still a man.

Ever watch Forensic Files....?

Not once have they dug up a body that was just a skeleton and say, oh this is a 30 something year old Trans blah de blah.

:bag:

And no...Men or Has-Been-Men should not compete in girls sports...that's just common sense.

Imagine if a Has-Been-Girl wanted to play Professional Football....????? That first hit that knocks HER on her ass and all hell would break loose. Change the rules of the GAYM,

it's too violent for Trans Athletes.... 

Transgender, made up term anyways!

:simrak:

Uh....you're not a Girl, so GTFO!

That's my view.

Bruce Jenner is still a man...I don't care what he cut off or what he takes as far as hormones...he is still a man.

Ever watch Forensic Files....?

Not once have they dug up a body that was just a skeleton and say, oh this is a 30 something year old Trans blah de blah.

:bag:

And no...Men or Has-Been-Men should not compete in girls sports...that's just common sense.

Imagine if a Has-Been-Girl wanted to play Professional Football....????? That first hit that knocks HER on her ass and all hell would break loose. Change the rules of the GAYM,

it's too violent for Trans Athletes.... 

Transgender, made up term anyways!

:simrak:
Bruce was also asked to try to play in the LPGA and said no. He/ she understood being a former male Olympic athlete would provide an unfair advantage for anyone he was competing against in a women's league.   

WASHINGTON (AP) — After three years of complaints and debate, the Army has scrapped its move to have a physical fitness test that is gender- and age-neutral, and will now allow women and older soldiers to pass while meeting some reduced standards.

After such a stupid idea to let men play in women sports and dress in their dressing rooms it also appears the womens push to be equal to men can’t pass the physical test requirements. I have never been in the military but if I was I wouldn’t want to have someone who couldn’t qualify a fitness standard next to me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to get to off topic- and don't have kids so my point of view isnt really fair - but why do you feel that way?  Women / girls have just as much (if not more nowadays) to make the same amount of money as anyone else.  Their only disadvantage in my opinion is construction - just for the fact that they are not as physically strong as most men / have different coordination than we do...but most women that are seeking a more white collar career can and will make just as much or more money than men.  I work in IT and prefer to work with women...no ego's like most of us have...they just want to work hard and be heard.

Anyway - if anything I hope this makes you feel they have the ability to kick butt and make $ - help them to enjoy school and wanting to be the best no matter what they do and they'll succeed. 
at my company a guy, has no chance any more. We are hiring women to do jobs with 0 experience. They definitely have the upper hand, so we can be PC. Now add in a white guy to the mix and forget it. It's embarrasing for them, to literally have NO clue, walk into these jobs because we are checking a box, and have no chance of success, however they are now protected and will be allowed to underperform where we would have been fired. 

It's a crazy world.

Not to get to off topic- and don't have kids so my point of view isnt really fair - but why do you feel that way?  Women / girls have just as much (if not more nowadays) to make the same amount of money as anyone else.  Their only disadvantage in my opinion is construction - just for the fact that they are not as physically strong as most men / have different coordination than we do...but most women that are seeking a more white collar career can and will make just as much or more money than men. 
He can speak for himself of course but perhaps he's talking about this:

"Overall, women who were full-time, year-round employees made 83 cents for every dollar men made in 2020, based on median earning data from the Census Current Population Survey. That means women are paid about 17% less than men"

https://www.businessinsider.com/gender-wage-pay-gap-charts-2017-3

And to carry on with trans talk to wit:

Give it time and it will happen, probably in something like ultra distance running / cycling  . . .

Back