Tire Wear Question

I own a Tire Shop and I NEVER rotate. I suck. And my TPMS light has been on for 2 years. LoL
Common thing....You own an auto repair shop, you don't feel like working on your own cars.....you own a pizza shop, you don't want pizza for dinner.....etc. That's why I never opened a brothel!  :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one that HATES TPMS systems ?  Fugggggg em!
The one on my camry has been on for about a year now.  I can check tire pressures at oil change intervals....  I'm good with that. 

That said I did add one to my trailer.  Made me feel better I could watch them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
drive forward on flat level ground and measure the tow with a tape measure hook one end of the tape on the tread and measure across to the tread on the other tire then repeat on the back side of the tire. the front measurement should be 1/8 less. without looking up the spec i would think you would want about a 1/8 inch tow in but im sure a quick search you can find the oem spec. being its both tires doing the same thing wearing on the out side it probably a tow adjustment. if one tire is wearing usually a loose ball joint or camber adjustment the car will pull to one side 

Am I the only one that HATES TPMS systems ?  Fugggggg em!
I'm with ya! 3 of the 4 on my Jeep are bad. Tire guy said the batteries are dead. $80 a tire to dismount and install new ones. Had the Jeep 2 - 3 years and still running the same ones. I just ignore the light on the dash

I'm with ya! 3 of the 4 on my Jeep are bad. Tire guy said the batteries are dead. $80 a tire to dismount and install new ones. Had the Jeep 2 - 3 years and still running the same ones. I just ignore the light on the dash
Just remember to do it when you get new tires on it...

Back