The two best days of a mans life….

Five.five-six

Reaction score
Break Out Another Thousand

Bankruptcy On A Trailer

Are there any I missed? 

Seriously looking at something in the 25-27’ range for lake, perhaps river and sometimes Avalon   Looking at late 90’s ~400 hr.  Looked at a 29 scarab, a 270T and fountain fever 27.

Break Out Another Thousand

Bankruptcy On A Trailer

Are there any I missed? 

Seriously looking at something in the 25-27’ range for lake, perhaps river and sometimes Avalon   Looking at late 90’s ~400 hr.  Looked at a 29 scarab, a 270T and fountain fever 27.
You know this is just going to drain money and time from other projects, like your air cooled E-85 thingy.

You know this is just going to drain money and time from other projects, like your air cooled E-85 thingy.
Yea… but I’m hitting a stone wall on that thingy.   I’ve been waiting for my long block for about 5 months.  

The E85 money is in one pocket and the boat money is in another pocket.   But yea… I know 

I’ve been on that boat for years.   Not enough room for my family.   
Yeah, all joking aside I can see wanting your own boat, especially with a family.  Being on somebody else's time table, not being able to have direct responsibility and control over your family's situation and safety, etc. are all good reasons to get your own IMHO.

-TJ

You call it a boat, I call it a hole in the water. I just keep throwing money in there. Now the wife wants bigger. Story of my life. Wall, meet head. Head meet wall. 

You call it a boat, I call it a hole in the water. I just keep throwing money in there. Now the wife wants bigger. Story of my life. Wall, meet head. Head meet wall. 
Well, I already have a hole in the sand for the same purpose.    

Back