The Sky Is Falling For Cryptocurrency

Only take a loss if you sell low, Just like real estate. Doesn’t matter what your house is worth unless you’re planning on selling it. You’re not taxed on Investments’ value, only taxed on gains when sold and deposited back into your bank account. Only then is it considered income. Just like buying a house at the peak of the market and freaking out when it decreases in value and selling it for a loss…. Who would do that? I agree…. Crypto is more volatile which is why you never invest more than you’re willing to lose. But history has shown its increasing over time. Rewind back to the beginning of Bitcoin and see where it is now. Remember the guy who bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 Bitcoin? Even with this slump, his 2 pizzas would be worth 367,000,000 just saying

Crypto ain't the only thing falling, I've lost 10% of my 401K since last Wednesday

Drive yore Tesla to the Drive-thru at McDonalds to drop Dodgecoin on yore Big Mac combo.

200.gif
200.gif
200.gif

Crypto ain't the only thing falling, I've lost 10% of my 401K since last Wednesday
Not that I look at mine but news said average was $7k recent loss.

Luckily someone told me I should "lower my expectations".  I assume this is all part of it.

Not that I look at mine but news said average was $7k recent loss.

Luckily someone told me I should "lower my expectations".  I assume this is all part of it.
try $55K for me... 

Bitcoin has been doing great for me since 2017. I remember all my buddys too scared to invest in it then calling me and saying they wanted to buy in at 55k. I’ve got my original investment back so I don’t monitor the price changes. 

Back