The MILF's

this looks familiar to me.  Like its a "Race only track" up in the high desert or maybe "that one" that is down in "mexico"..... In any case, I hope Team-Z gave you a discount on your next order.  LOL.

Bob

this looks familiar to me.  Like its a "Race only track" up in the high desert or maybe "that one" that is down in "mexico"..... In any case, I hope Team-Z gave you a discount on your next order.  LOL.

Bob
Here is whole pic

6bd41bd1cfa75da2ef76f77c82e32f36.jpg

Thats the one.....  I was fairly good friends with Kelly & the rest of those hoodlums...  LOL. 

IIRC dudes name was Lunchbox (Dustin), that owned Graymare.  one of the coolest (& fastest) clutch cars on the west coast. 

Damm.......... & now Im talking all over a thread that should be about titties.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC dudes name was Lunchbox (Dustin), that owned Graymare.  one of the coolest (& fastest) clutch cars on the west coast. 

Damm.......... & now Im talking all over a thread that should be about titties.... 
-1 😂

@Happy  More pics please / You had posted tons of good ones over the years.....Upload a bunch please! :classic_smile:

:poule:

Back