The Joe Rogan Experience

Then who the best host?
@mike dee

What a Ludacris statement to make!

200.gif

Yeah, that DLR one was weird. Dave is a dumpster fire.

If you want a solid one, check out the one with Jocko and Tulsi Gabbard.

Yeah.  The staff at Spotify pissed and moaned due to "transphobic" episodes (where Joe says trans "females" shouldn't compete in women's sports).  Spotify eventually caved.  The podcasts are mostly on YouTube though.  This has been the MO for a lot of political extremists, especially those on the left.

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4 hours ago, Rockwood said:

I just listened to one of joe and jocko, no 1492. I used to listen to jocko and I like the guy, even read 2 of his books on leadership. I’m still no good at leading except at night because I have the bright lights. 

On 6/22/2021 at 1:16 PM, Rockwood said:

His comedy is gold...

My wife and I saw him at the Ice House do this joke and she starts laughing hysterically and pointing at me. Rogan looks at me and says "Really bro?" I nodded yes and for the first time felt shame for being a reader. The books weren't 'better' just more detailed. He is correct, the show was great cause (@)(@) and swords. 

Rogan might have voted for Jo Jorgensen in the general election but I'm pretty sure that in the primaries he said he liked Bernie Sanders. Given that, hard to see how he's "fiscally conservative".

One thing I can appreciate about DLR is he has been the exact same guy his entire career.  I like hearing his stories of growing up in Pasadena (went to John Muir High School, same as me but 18 years after him) and the backyard parties in our town.  But I couldn't finish the interview on Rogan.

I've seen some clips of Jocko on Rogan's IG, dude is very driven.  Haven't listened to Tulsi but I will.  I really liked Dave Smith the political commentator, which was unexpectedly good.  I had no idea who he was, great interview.  I really liked Mike Baker, ex CIA officer.  Seemed to be very candid about how things work in the world.  Didn't agree with his views on the 2020 election fraud but other than that great interview.  I also like most comics Rogan interviews- Santino, Breuer, Bargatze, Stanhope, etc.  
Yeah, it took me a bit to get into Jocko.
When I heard he was a Navy SEAL who wrote books and had a podcast, I couldn't have rolled my eyes harder when people brought him up.
BUT.... after giving him a try, and especially after reading his book "Extreme Ownership" I'm 100% sold.
Probably the best book I've ever read. Give it a shot. If you're not a reader, the audiobook is awesome because he 
and the other author narrate it.

Rogan might have voted for Jo Jorgensen in the general election but I'm pretty sure that in the primaries he said he liked Bernie Sanders. Given that, hard to see how he's "fiscally conservative".
Well.... he's pretty clear on why he move to Texas for starters lol.

If you haven't listened to his podcast the other day with Bret Weinstein and Pierre Kory do it NOW - but be prepared to want to beat every politician and big-pharma executive to death with your bare hands.

-TJ

Back