The good old days. Quad riding.

Damn.  These Glamis destinations are getting out of hand.  People are bringing trees and ponds now?!?!?!? :biggrin:
Idaho dunes or Oregon in the summer, Glamis in the winter.

Awesome I miss my LT 500 but don't think I could hold on to it anymore 
I still have my 90’ LT-500…the kids keep asking to ride it. I tell them if you can start you can ride…lol. 
The Quadzilla was/is my favorite duning quad. 

Loved playing grab ass with my quad group! My dad, his buddy, buddies son (my buddy), and I would RIP through the dunes. Positions 2-4 were always changing, but the lead dog never changed. Some fun rides right there. This spring marks 10 years since Ive been. Keep saying I need to get back there....

Heres a video from the last trip I took. Not a lot of duning, mostly pee peeing around, but its fun to look back on....

15 hours ago, dariusld said:

I did almost that exact move transitioning bowls once.  It was blown sand on the other side.  The bike just stopped, I didn't.  Rolled all the way to the bottom.  4 flat tires, bent handle bars, busted whip...   I hit the cross bar on my handle bars right in the opening of my helmet.  Broke my sunglasses, cut my nose pretty bad, and blacked one on my eyes.  LOL

Back