That New Truck Smell

XLT with 360* camera, 3.5 Ecoboost, 4WD and max tow/payload package. Base TV screen thing, and rear sliding window. Ford did a really good job on these. 

John sent me a pic, nice truck. I got mine about 2 months ago. So far I'm loving it. A but different then my last truck, but it's quickly becoming my favorite. 

20220110_115945.jpg

Nice!

Mrs is jonesing for 1000 miles so she can floor it, lol. Loads of torque from the 3.5 and 10spd just cruising around. 
Impressive Tow Ratings, and a very comfortable ride I'm sure. Best of both worlds.

The 10 speed transmission is awesome on the F150.   

Those are so good. My wife would absolutely love one. It will be a few years, but thats the dream. Bronco is the fantasy haha

Hopefully Ford didn't got through a redesign on the Ecoboost on a platform level.  Seems like the Broncos 2.7 is seeing high failure rates.

Hopefully Ford didn't got through a redesign on the Ecoboost on a platform level.  Seems like the Broncos 2.7 is seeing high failure rates.
What did Ford change on the 2.7?  That motor has been pretty solid in the F150.  

3.5 Ecoboost has been pretty solid.  

Nice !  Hopefully you stopped across the street at Marieta's for a cocktail and some food to celebrate!

All I know is I am on my third 3.5 Eco and I have zero issues with all three trucks.  I really like the way they drive and now with the 10 speed tranny they skoot and tow pretty nice.

What do they rate them on towing ?? never owned a ford . 

Back