That damn McMillan crash

back breaker! landed on the face of that huge whoop, ugh

my newbie take is the valving (comp and rebound) looks WAY too soft.......

Big air.going pretty fast. Wonder what his speed was when he hit that ramp.

I swear we have the same algorithm on you tube! I don’t think the suspension is out of tune at all. He just happened to jump a few feet too far and landed right into the face of that huge whoop. The angles of the video don’t make it look that bad but at the speed he was carrying into a down hill kicker, then landing into the face of a whoop on a road head back uphill, craps gonna happen!

Totally self inflicted. I bet he's kicking his own ass asking why didn't i lift for a second then pass on the left.
Totally,  Ampudia is balls to the wall and never lift type of driver.  He was doing over 100mph around that corner.   I listened to the Fishgistic post 500 show and Alan said he did let off the throttle for a second and then laid back into it.  It could of been one of the greatest passes, if he pulled it off. 

Crazy how fast Andy's Awd truck accelerates and how close the racing is between the trucks.  

5 hours ago, Chingon619 said:

That damn McMillan Baja Penalty self inflicted too. Was trippin' on it for a bit. 

I didn't find out till later he said he asked the guy if the tent was empty. Could of went very bad. Poor decision in the heat of the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't find out till later he said he asked the guy if the tent was empty. Could of went very bad. Poor decision in the heat of the moment.
He was kind of screwed.  He could not turn around and go backwards on the course as that is a penalty and I believe he said he could not continue further down that road.   He did not go until the dude waved him through.  Not sure he deserved a DQ for that move.  

Is that any worse than when BJ went through the EZ-Ups?  Albeit he could see there were not people as they scattered out of the way.  

Back