Thank you Crusty!!!

Hope it wasn’t something I did..   just got home from LOTO and will begin working on gd.com tomorrow (just beat).    

Thabk you for keeping the place inline for years past!

RD 

Only way I'd accept this resignation is if it means @Crustywill be going to Glamis now. I've had my differences with numerous mods and many board members over the years but Scott was always a voice of reason and helped to keep me around. Appreciate you man. 

Heck I don't even know how the Moderators are, I just don't pay attention.  So I guess Crusty has been good.  We should make sure Bababouy sends you an 18 pack of Keystone light as a parting gift.  Now get your arse to Glamis.

Thank god, now I can post the pictures of him with a underaged sheep and not have to worry about the repercussions. :lmao:  

Hot damn CRUSTIFICATION , Slappy wants to thank you from the bottom of his heart for being such a wonderful man and a SlapTacious moderator. The journey continues, long live CRUSTIFICATION and many thanks from the folks that you interacted with and influenced over such a long and sometimes tumultuous moderating career. You are no doubt a Slappy favorite.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you CRUSTY!!!  You have always been there to help..  See you soon hopefully.   :ftf: :cheers:

I liked when you had the “There’s a new Sheriff in town” mantra.

Back