Tells us about your dune trip @ Thanksgiving

OK, spill it!  Where the heck is this!  Coordinates?  (Totally understand if you want to keep it a secret, but damn that's cool!)
I didn't even know this existed but just from the looks of it I am 90% sure of where it is.

If you know the dunes, you should be able to find it and if you don't know the dunes that well by the time you do find it you will.

OK, spill it!  Where the heck is this!  Coordinates?  (Totally understand if you want to keep it a secret, but damn that's cool!)
I would like to spill it, but it seems when these gems locations are posted all over social media they get ruined or removed.   It is a nice little gem and not too hard to find if you venture off the beat and path. 

I didn't even know this existed but just from the looks of it I am 90% sure of where it is.

If you know the dunes, you should be able to find it and if you don't know the dunes that well by the time you do find it you will.
It was found by accident and of course when I was on my quad with no GPS.   I had an idea where it was located before finding it. 

I know where it is and I'm not telling.  :hapy:

We always hangout there and Veterans weekend was the first time I saw the umbrella. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys new to this forum. We're went to the south east side for our trip. It was windy too but fun. My oldest daughter ponied up and rode grandpa's LT80 from camp to Patton hill and back 2 times. So I've got to put her YFZ 50 up for sale and find a bigger bike. I'm looking for an LT80 if anyone has some leads. 5722.jpeg5724.jpeg5732.jpeg5731.jpeg5714.jpeg5719.jpeg5715.jpeg5716.jpeg5727.jpeg

5720.jpeg

Hey guys new to this forum. We're went to the south east side for our trip. It was windy too but fun. My oldest daughter ponied up and rode grandpa's LT80 from camp to Patton hill and back 2 times. So I've got to put her YFZ 50 up for sale and find a bigger bike. I'm looking for an LT80 if anyone has some leads. View attachment 19994View attachment 19995View attachment 19996View attachment 19997View attachment 19998View attachment 19999View attachment 20001View attachment 20002View attachment 20003

View attachment 20000
Great pics. Looked like everyone had a good time. Offer Up is a great app and has plenty of LT80s for sale. Of course, you’re going to pay a premium right now for one. Some are junk but there’s some gems out there. 

Great pics. Looked like everyone had a good time. Offer Up is a great app and has plenty of LT80s for sale. Of course, you’re going to pay a premium right now for one. Some are junk but there’s some gems out there. 
I know right... I'm hoping I can basically sell her 50 and not have to pay to much more in difference. I haven't had too much luck with offer up with other stuff  but I'll try it again thanks!!

Hey guys new to this forum. We're went to the south east side for our trip. It was windy too but fun. My oldest daughter ponied up and rode grandpa's LT80 from camp to Patton hill and back 2 times. So I've got to put her YFZ 50 up for sale and find a bigger bike. I'm looking for an LT80 if anyone has some leads. View attachment 19994View attachment 19995View attachment 19996View attachment 19997View attachment 19998View attachment 19999View attachment 20001View attachment 20002View attachment 20003

View attachment 20000
Happy dune family there

I know right... I'm hoping I can basically sell her 50 and not have to pay to much more in difference. I haven't had too much luck with offer up with other stuff  but I'll try it again thanks!!

Welcome to the site! Y'all look great! Enjoy the ride. It's an adventure you can't escape. Peace

Back