Take 2.

AFAIK, there are no dunes at Puerto Penasco.  There  is the hill near Cholla Bay....and it is not particularly hard to climb.  Those tires are big enough.

I lived in Ajo oncst, and used to get down there fairly regularly.
Theres going to be 2 different days of rides that are going to start and end in rocky point but you will go up to the dunes near el golfo de santa clara

Theres going to be 2 different days of rides that are going to start and end in rocky point but you will go up to the dunes near el golfo de santa clara
Sounds like fun loooong days.

When you pump the handle, does the pedal have to be pressed down? If yes then i have done it this way and i cant get any pressure at all from the handle when im actuating the top actuator on cutting brake
This was the case with my setup, and it was because of what I outlined above.  I ended up pulling the whole system intact and bleeding it on the bench, but no amount of power bleeding or double pumping both the master and turning brake cylinders would fix it, driver's side always ended up soft.

I would first pull the master off and bench bleed it. Then buy a pressure bleeder cap for the system. First time I bled mine I had to run a couple of quarts through the system to get all the air out. took a good 3-4 hours of work to finally have a firm pedal

I have a stock j35, full weddle 091 trans. The desert master 32s wont make it bog?
Your currently running BFG 33's right? if so, you are getting ultimately more traction and hook with those on the hardpack then you would with the Desert masters causing a harsher load/unload through bumps on the trans. The Desert masters also allow for a fair enough of tire spin in the sand unlike a conventional paddle tire, but give way more hook then your typical dirt tire. its a very playful tire. I have the same motor in a dual sport buggy and it does fine with Black Bird 32 paddle tires, even stock power will light those desert masters up in the sand.  :thumb:

Back