Suspensions Unlimited Sandcars Gallery

^ mine doesn’t look as nice as yours   But I like it   It should be running for next season  

tyZVBP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is back and all done. Thank you SU Sandcars (Ed,Ramon, and Rayce).They are great people and awesome to work with. Thank you Westech (Ish) For your dyno tuning. It did 601hp on pump gas and 675 on race gas.View attachment 28796

FullSizeRender.MOV 778.69 kB · 3 downloads
Great looking car. What was the main reason of building new SU vs changing what you didn't like on your old car. It appears to me the main changes are the rolled roof and they beefed up where the rack mounts up with the new SU's.

Really didn’t want to get rid of my old car but my buddy talked me out of it so I got a new one built. Love the Radius roof and curved window. We also did the pre-runner front end and better brakes. Plus it is all brand new and they fit the car to my wife and I.

Really didn’t want to get rid of my old car but my buddy talked me out of it so I got a new one built. Love the Radius roof and curved window. We also did the pre-runner front end and better brakes. Plus it is all brand new and they fit the car to my wife and I.
Right on! 

In 2006 & 2008 I had the pleasure of meeting and riding with John Corona in his SU 5-link 2.0 Subi
Poor guy always had these damn Sand Sprites to deal with, ha ha
Then blew his tranny out at China Wall

View attachment 7649

View attachment 7650

View attachment 7651

View attachment 7652

View attachment 7653

View attachment 7654
How do you guys all like the ultra lights over all? I’ve always been a fan of how they look. Seems like a nice light weight care with decent suspension. Add some good power and it seems like they are a blast. I’m looking at one as my family ride in the dunes

@Rigo232003 I never owned or drove the superlight, was always a passenger. It was an amazing car as a passenger, I'm sure there's better but dang this Corona car was fun!

Back