Suspension question: Do you have a fifth wheel attitude/steller/iconic? around 2017 +/- year.

thanks y'all.

I ended up flipping the springs back to being on top.  The truck is just to tall to have them be hung below the axles. Driving down the road, the rear tires got significantly hotter than the front, and I didnt wanna risk a blow out on longer trips.  Im bummed as the height is just ridiculous, but it is what it is I guess.

cheers.

you may be able to adjust the fifth wheel height setting on the trailer it looks like you have enough room to lower the trailer without having a clearance issue with the bed of the truck

thanks y'all.

I ended up flipping the springs back to being on top.  The truck is just to tall to have them be hung below the axles. Driving down the road, the rear tires got significantly hotter than the front, and I didnt wanna risk a blow out on longer trips.  Im bummed as the height is just ridiculous, but it is what it is I guess.

cheers.
Can you use the second set of holes in your hangers?

grabbed the wifes phone instead to show some more pictures.  you can see how close the nails are now and see the height difference for level.  From what im gathering though, this may be normal. so ill probably just trim the nails and run it for a bit to see how it goes. I definitely prefer this height.

View attachment 9480

View attachment 9481

View attachment 9482

Back