Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Must finish chores early Saturday

image.png

The Lawrence Boys will be tough too beat if they stay Healthy. I would love to see AP win one but I think we havent even started to see the speed of Jett

I hope Chase is back and give him a run for his money!

Does anyone know where Chase is going Next season?? I think KTM

odds are ktm but zuki might show up

image.png

no surprises but damn TY Masterpool is a gunner

Gotta say...the 450's is a little boring without Eli and Chase!

Stoked for Jett though, but without Anderson, Barcia, Stewart, Sexton...it seems like Sextons last SX race that was more of a last chance qualifyer with how far ahead he was of everyone!

In the 250's, I like Hunter's little dig to Deegan, about the way he was racing... :lmao:

And I love JS commentating.

Two weeks in a row of pretty lackluster racing, total bummer.

I did have a few beers yesterday with Marshal Weltin, he said the ruts were really weird during the race, super sticky. He had really never experienced it like that before.  He tweaked his knee during the race, will have to sit out next week for sure.

I missed it. What did he say?
Around the 16min mark...even Stewart was calling out Deegan. He was cross jumping, break checking, slowing them both down, just trying to hold off Hunter and Stewart was saying how Lawrence might "give him the business" you just don't ride like that.

Hunter was asked in the post race interview about the pass on Deegan....He said that he knows how Deegan races from watching him in supercross and just to stay away from him.

:laugh:

I watched one of the rounds from last year, I think it was Red Bud, yesterday...Man I miss Eli! Epic racing, 8th to 1st in 2 1/2 laps. The proceeded to check out. Then epic battles for 2nd with Sexton, Barcia, Roczen, Anderson, Craig...

Back