Today - 9:00 PM [SIZE=.7em]CST[/SIZE]

• Night Show 

Live

Today - 9:00 PM [SIZE=.7em]CST[/SIZE]
    cnbc.svg
  • Night Show (Encore Presentation)
    Tomorrow - 5:30 AM [SIZE=.7em]CST[/SIZE]
    cnbc.svg

First race I’ve watched in a few years. It was very entertaining.  I expected a little more out of Mookie. 

I had craig, nichols and lawrence  in the 250s and  ferandis, rocxen and webb in the 45os... damn I was close.

First heat races of the 250's was like Oh Sh*t this is gonna be a long and brutal night.

Congrats to Craig for the OA Win, I hope he takes the championship.

Roczen, nice ride, just did what he did and didn't have to even worry about anyone else after Sexton made a bobble.

So many talented guys in the field, I wouldn't be surprised if a few don't make the main in up coming races.

Ok, Tomac is my pick but damn he makes it hard not to just cuss out the TV...I don't think he liked that track very well and a 6th place isn't the end of the world for him.

I can see Anderson getting into it with anyone in his way (the new BAM BAM) 

Chase Sexton is gonna be a contender I hope!

#1 down....16 more to go :oto:

So glad this is back.

:dbart:

What did you think of Barcias pass? Im not sure his current comments. But i watched the press conference after the race. He claimed it was a racing pass. The ruts converged together according to Barcia so Anderson should of let off. 

From my novice eyes it looked like a dirty cheap pass. Since i like Anderson, it sorta made me not like Barcia too much. 

I recently started watching Youtube clips at night that are motocross related. Like the weeg show. Last night a group of guys were talking about Hughes. Curious to learn more about that.

Any thoughts on Musquin as well? They said Malcolm was arguing with him for 5 minutes after the race. Which to me sounds like Musquin didnt feel he was at fault. Be curious to see that in slow mo. 

Bummer watching the riders crash. There are so many fast guys with big paychecks waiting there if they get good results.

Mookie wants to WIN this year. You could tell he was focused. This guy will be strong all year long. I'm with you dbart....Sexton is going to be a contender! Thanks for hanging in there Robert L (welcome back) Supercross year 2022 is going to be incredible. So many fast players in the game. Hey Robert L.....join our fantasy supercross league. EVERYONE should join. It's awesome.

rmfantasysx.com         group name: Just for Fun! Peace

Round 2 Oakland, CA. Who's going to dominate this weekend? Peace

Anyone in the top 10 last week is gonna win this week. 

:bag:

This week check your channel. The race is on Channel USA! Peace

That was great audio of them arguing!! Can hear Marvin screaming back "why didnt you brake?!?!??"

I can see the Heat races getting ugly for the guys in pos 7-12.

LCQ is gonna be panic at the disco.

Gonna be some fun watching coming up!

Ok, Come on Tomac...show them the move to Yamaha was the good move.

You 

And

Me

Are

Hauling

Ass

:dbart:

Back