Stuck pics!

Her driving that buggy is probably what got you here!

:lmao:

Dad's like...she can drive....Done deal, let's go!
No, actually she blames that on Lake Shasta!!  They went there twice...me and my sister!!   I wonder what was going on there????   She says it was in the water, my dad just smiles.....I don’t want to know any more than that!!!!

Oh, my sister and I are 8 years apart, too!!   Things that make you go hmmmmm!!

My buddies first and only trip to the Dunes. We were trying to get him to China Wall. He just wouldn't keep the momentum over the edge! Peace

AA Stuck on Top China Wall background.jpg

No, actually she blames that on Lake Shasta!!  They went there twice...me and my sister!!   I wonder what was going on there????   She says it was in the water, my dad just smiles.....I don’t want to know any more than that!!!!

Oh, my sister and I are 8 years apart, too!!   Things that make you go hmmmmm!!
Shasta Lake is the best. 

Every summer my parents would take us up there and stay at Antler's Resort for 2-3 weeks at a time.

My bro and I got our intro to Slalom skiing a course up there at Mike Suyderhoud's Ski School.

That lake is awesome, water is warm in the summer. Also learned to Barefoot ski up there. 

Miss the waterskiing days...that was our family's thing. Shasta, Havasu, Parker, Puddingstone, Pyramid lake and Castaic!

Great times.

:headbang:

Nobody has four wheel drive?
The 2 with the trailers.  1 got stuck pulling out white truck. 

This was leaving camp so we had settled in.  All got out with ease but was still pretty funny.

Soft at camp.  We air down to get there. 

This was some work to get out of... Damn that car was heavy!

I think we had just enough people on this ride to get it out... no more... no less!

1404529_3743294278546_2054452992_o.jpg

1469940_493998630715775_286930481_n.jpg

^this whole experience sure sucked. One of these videos actually went viral and every keyboard warrior gave their opinion on things that were for far from actual truth. Pretty funny. 
We had something similar.  One of those cheap Amazon MaxxTraxx things worked pretty well as a ski strapped to the trailing arm under the missing tire.  Probably gonna make one out of aluminum since it was a little lighter by the time we got it back to camp...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it finally happened to me this past weekend. Actually it happened 2 times, one time trying to pull another guy out, (no pics) and this time was all on my own..... there was some seriously soft dunes this past weekend. 

IMG952736.jpg

Back