Stackers- Universal or Santek

So are you selling that heavy 28’ Haulmark then? What size did you order from Santek? Same 28’? 
Yes , I will be selling my 28ft Haulmark trailer.    I ordered a universal 28ft V nose. 106 wide.  100 gal fuel and water, 110, hidden air compressor with reel, Gen compartment, LED lights etc. belly lift with winch.  No finished interior I wanted to keep as much weight down.  I did get the tounge weight down a few thousand pounds by reloading and different hitch.  Your new rig will tow my haulmark no problem if interested. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes , I will be selling my 28ft Haulmark trailer.    I ordered a universal 28ft V nose. 106 wide.  100 gal fuel and water, 110, hidden air compressor with reel, Gen compartment, LED lights etc. belly lift with winch.  No finished interior I wanted to keep as much weight down.  I did get the tounge weight down a few thousand pounds by reloading and different hitch.  Your new rig will tow my haulmark no problem if interested. 
Your new trailer sounds like it will be fantastic. What is a hidden air compressor? How big of a gen will you carry in the trailer? I'm currently debating if I want a gen in the trailer. Would be nice to have something that could power the a/c's in the Moho at night so I wouldn't have to hear and feel the onboard gen while sleeping. 

My issue is less about weight now that I have my new Moho but more about overall length. I can fit everything in my 32' enclosed I have now but I'm pushing 78' overall and would prefer to get that reduced to improve ease of maneuvering. A 22' V-nose would work for me but just barely. I'm leaning toward a 24' V-nose. If I can keep 24' of floor space on the bottom I can load my rail and SxS on the bottom and have the upper for 3-4 quads, another SxS or whatever I need. With a 24' trailer with extended tongue I reduce my overall length to under 70'. So unfortunately your 28' haulmark is going to be too long to accomplish what I'm aiming for. Further, my last four trailers have all been aluminum and I really like that material and want to go this route again. 

Your new trailer sounds like it will be fantastic. What is a hidden air compressor? How big of a gen will you carry in the trailer? I'm currently debating if I want a gen in the trailer. Would be nice to have something that could power the a/c's in the Moho at night so I wouldn't have to hear and feel the onboard gen while sleeping. 

My issue is less about weight now that I have my new Moho but more about overall length. I can fit everything in my 32' enclosed I have now but I'm pushing 78' overall and would prefer to get that reduced to improve ease of maneuvering. A 22' V-nose would work for me but just barely. I'm leaning toward a 24' V-nose. If I can keep 24' of floor space on the bottom I can load my rail and SxS on the bottom and have the upper for 3-4 quads, another SxS or whatever I need. With a 24' trailer with extended tongue I reduce my overall length to under 70'. So unfortunately your 28' haulmark is going to be too long to accomplish what I'm aiming for. Further, my last four trailers have all been aluminum and I really like that material and want to go this route again. 
Air compressor will be hidden upstairs or in Cabinet and have a Air hose reel that I will use.  Using a 3000 watt gen as a portable. just having a space to put it works for me. I just got off the phone in INTECH and he mentioned that If I didn't need the space the V nose doesn't tow as good for some reason.  I think I will remove that from my new build.  I really don't care about the length.  4ft really doesn't matter as far as moving around much.  I don't notice a big deal from my 28 from my 24.  I do notice the extra room inside and love it.  Even my son this weekend said wow we have a lot of room in this trailer.  Also going to put a 10ft loft in the new one. weight is what I am after now. would like to get it down to 18k total right now I am at 24,000 pounds.   I was able to find a trailer toad until I get the new trailer. 

Back