Sound Of Freedom - Go See This Now! "Gods Childern are NOT for Sale"

Not looking so good for Tim Ballard these days . . .
Almost like clockwork. Why don't people ever come out in a timely manner? I don't buy the scared part. The more "victimized" you are, the more support you get. Especially if you're against a famous right-winger.  Been too many smear campaigns for me to make any kind of judgment until they go to court. 

[SIZE=20.74px]This is why we have open borders. You wonder why any government would let literally anyone come across? Children without birth certificates by the thousands, no paper trail, use them and when they reach puberty, dispose of them, not a very proud moment in our history![/SIZE]

You can't unsee evil, it will change you and have an impact in your heart, mind, etc.

You will lose a battle, nobody's perfect, we are all human.

I'm disappointed in the accusations if they are true.

Kobe still played great basketball, these kids and others we will never hear about were saved.

I hope the message of trafficking is not lost, it's a real issue thats barely getting attention. 

Reactions: THD
special place in hell for people like these. 

Almost like clockwork. Why don't people ever come out in a timely manner? I don't buy the scared part. The more "victimized" you are, the more support you get. Especially if you're against a famous right-winger.  Been too many smear campaigns for me to make any kind of judgment until they go to court. 
So having to resign from OUR after they completed an investigation into him based on these allegations and then having the Church of Latter Day Saints disassociate themselves from him publicly is not enough ? 

What's the over / under until how long it is before he sets up a legal defense fund ?

Back