(SOLD) - 2015 BFD Revo – 510hp LS3 -

Thanks! At first I was thinking; hey, these guys are my hijacking my thread. But then I figured it's a good thing as they are keeping my thread on top  :classic_laugh: :classic_laugh:
True but a lot of times it will just take you to the next post you haven’t read.  And then your car and add get lost. 

Still time to get this before Xmas. This awesome little Revo would make a great stocking stuffer  :classic_laugh: :classic_laugh:

Bring it to Glamis I will test drive it for you? GLWTS BUMP TO THE TOP... :classic_ninja:

Sold according to Str8up! Someone got a nice car.

Congrats on the sale. Question if you don't mind. I'm thinking about adding doors to my car. How did you like the doors on your car ?  Build quality was good ?  Any rattles or issues ? 

Congrats on the sale. Question if you don't mind. I'm thinking about adding doors to my car. How did you like the doors on your car ?  Build quality was good ?  Any rattles or issues ? 
I will never own another car without doors. Quality was great, no rattles. Mine did not have a slam style latch that you could simply shut the door and have it latch. You had to pull the spring loaded pin/latch to open or close it. I believe newer cars are now using a slam type latch these days which would be an improvement if they don’t rattle. 

What are we buying?
Nothing for a while if I can resist. When time comes I will almost certainly do another 2 seat mid engine. I would like to step up into a nice SU, Alumicraft, Tatum or similar. I love the look and quality of Funco’s but I’m just not a wheelie guy. When I hit the gas I want to launch forward not upward 😀 No objection to the wheelies, just not for me. I also prefer supercharged vs turbo. I just like the simplicity and I’m more familiar than dealing with waste gates and blow off valves, etc. I don’t want the hassle of race gas or e85 so I’m guessing I will be limited to the 750-800 hp range to stay reasonably reliable and on pump gas. That will be just fine for me. I have no delusions of drag racing or anything of the sort. 

I already bought a car. Thank you though. 

View attachment 87022
Then Randy, Performance Motorsports, did a s4D Twin Turbo, stripped it completely down because his wife was done with the dunes, so he sold his 4 seat,  The day he got it done she wanted a 4 seat, Then Sold to DirtyWhitBoy,  JustDirt business partner Rory got the car, it was painted but no motor or trans,  So we built a 454-Aluminum block LS with Frankenstein SB2-LS7 port heads controlled by a holley, Rory sold it to the Custom Shop in LV, he took it out one time at Buggy Roundup then Sold to HondaJimz,  Rory wishes he had the longer wheel base car back,  he said he wished he kept it,   

Back