(SOLD) 2006 Weekend Warrior LE3505 +2' For Sale - Billet Edition - Original No Graphics - (SOLD)

Hi I just joined GD from the Pro R Facebook group.  I just made a post about looking for a trailer and a guy sent me over here and I randomly found this post.  I would love to contact the seller to ask some more questions about it if you could send me the info that would be great.  My name is Robert you can call or text me ###-###-####
okla phone number where you located? im in moore

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy New year price drop!  IDK why I can't edit the thread/original post, but dropping to $25,500. 

-TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping with another $2k price drop, I still can't edit the original post but $23,500obo!!!!

-TJ

Bumping with another $2k price drop, I still can't edit the original post but $23,500obo!!!!

-TJ
You won't be able to.  They are set to a time limit for edits now after all the deleted stuff in the speed thread.

Does something like this have brakes on 2 Axles or 3?  

Does something like this have brakes on 2 Axles or 3?  
All 3.

Also, the seller will take $20k, but that's the true bottom-dollar.  It's insane you can barely buy an empty box trailer this size for $20k, or maybe you can't.  For $20k you get a bitchen, clean, solid trailer where *everything* works.  

-TJ

This thing is still for sale, and the seller is ready to make a smoking deal for someone... 

-TJ

Back