socaldmax

Next we need a thread asking where the following members are...

ToyCollector for his wealth of knowledge on Car Detailing, Stereo System Installations and Green House Watering Systems  :poke:

NO1UKNOW for his wealth of knowledge on Immigration Migration Patterns in the Southwest, Proper Flag Etiquette  :luvflag:

Southern Boy for his wealth of knowledge on Relationship practices in the Deep South :sex:

Dirt Dog for his wealth of knowledge on the Raiders Football team and Cultural Diversity in Mexifornia :crusty:

OffRoadRyan for his wealth of knowledge on Sweaty Palms, Puggs and Pit Bikes :puppy:

Sol for his wealth of knowledge on Women that should be Hit :hitit:

Infidel Defiler for his wealth of knowledge on Tuna Fishing and White Guilt :holla:

....and yeah...where is that guy Socaldmax?

I mean, I kinda miss DD :dunno: lol

Where's Roman?
In a concrete bunker waiting for the world to end, been there about two years now.  He should be sticking his head above ground anytime now. Seeing the world is still here and still not been swallowed up by some apocalypse he will post up, re-fill his pantry and let us know we don't have much more time before he goes underground again.

Seriously a few people have tried to reach him at all of his old emails and numbers and he has gone dark. I hope he made it thru the pandemic, the beginning was the last I remember seeing him on the board 

In a concrete bunker waiting for the world to end, been there about two years now.  He should be sticking his head above ground anytime now. Seeing the world is still here and still not been swallowed up by some apocalypse he will post up, re-fill his pantry and let us know we don't have much more time before he goes underground again.

Seriously a few people have tried to reach him at all of his old emails and numbers and he has gone dark. I hope he made it thru the pandemic, the beginning was the last I remember seeing him on the board 
Has anyone tried mailing him a letter?

Back