socaldmax

Punchdrunk Monkey

Reaction score
Is @socaldmax still around?? I'm researching solar for my motorhome and Steve was a wealth of information.

I just bought a very nice solar system from him and will be installing it this summer.

He's around.  There appears to be a few members who watch the site but don't post since the crash.  

You can't tell? He still argues with you even if he agrees just because :lol:   
Actually, what's happening is I DO agree with you, and I'm adding another aspect that you didn't originally think about. BUT, since you've been conditioned to think anything I post is arguing, that's what you default to thinking. If you actually read and understood exactly what I posted, you'd see it's not arguing against you - it's bringing up a similar point that you hadn't considered.

Like this post, for example.

Actually, what's happening is I DO agree with you, and I'm adding another aspect that you didn't originally think about. BUT, since you've been conditioned to think anything I post is arguing, that's what you default to thinking. If you actually read and understood exactly what I posted, you'd see it's not arguing against you - it's bringing up a similar point that you hadn't considered.

That bastard Pavlov was right... :biggrin:

Steeve! I’m glad that’s you, you are fun to read. 

There appears to be a few members who watch the site but don't post since the crash.  
Sometimes it’s better that way for everyone involved. 

All I can say is if you have questions about RV Solar LOTD is the guy to talk to! 

Next we need a thread asking where the following members are...

ToyCollector for his wealth of knowledge on Car Detailing, Stereo System Installations and Green House Watering Systems  :poke:

NO1UKNOW for his wealth of knowledge on Immigration Migration Patterns in the Southwest, Proper Flag Etiquette  :luvflag:

Southern Boy for his wealth of knowledge on Relationship practices in the Deep South :sex:

Dirt Dog for his wealth of knowledge on the Raiders Football team and Cultural Diversity in Mexifornia :crusty:

OffRoadRyan for his wealth of knowledge on Sweaty Palms, Puggs and Pit Bikes :puppy:

Sol for his wealth of knowledge on Women that should be Hit :hitit:

Infidel Defiler for his wealth of knowledge on Tuna Fishing and White Guilt :holla:

....and yeah...where is that guy Socaldmax?

HandsomeVariableGalapagosalbatross-max-1mb.gif

Next we need a thread asking where the following members are...

ToyCollector for his wealth of knowledge on Car Detailing, Stereo System Installations and Green House Watering Systems  :poke:

NO1UKNOW for his wealth of knowledge on Immigration Migration Patterns in the Southwest, Proper Flag Etiquette  :luvflag:

Southern Boy for his wealth of knowledge on Relationship practices in the Deep South :sex:

Dirt Dog for his wealth of knowledge on the Raiders Football team and Cultural Diversity in Mexifornia :crusty:

OffRoadRyan for his wealth of knowledge on Sweaty Palms, Puggs and Pit Bikes :puppy:

Sol for his wealth of knowledge on Women that should be Hit :hitit:

Infidel Defiler for his wealth of knowledge on Tuna Fishing and White Guilt :holla:

....and yeah...where is that guy Socaldmax?

You left off Pimp Shack Dave for his contrarian takes and knowledge of 90s BMX technology and The Noob for his knowledge of, well, nothing . . .

I miss VOR, always loved his rants or sermons :mobeer:

Back