SoCal Chevy/Chrysler dealers?

We've decided to go for a 2500 Silverado.  Just about ZERO stock anywhere that isn't white.  Wife is dead set against a white truck.

We're at the point to order a truck but 2 emails from my wife to dealers have been unanswered.

Had 2 trucks with options we want right around $60k.  One gas, one diesel.  One was 3 hours away, one disappeared before we could get down there.

Still on the fence of gas vs diesel but at this point, were just trying to hand over our money to no avail. 

We've decided to go for a 2500 Silverado.  Just about ZERO stock anywhere that isn't white.  Wife is dead set against a white truck.

We're at the point to order a truck but 2 emails from my wife to dealers have been unanswered.

Had 2 trucks with options we want right around $60k.  One gas, one diesel.  One was 3 hours away, one disappeared before we could get down there.

Still on the fence of gas vs diesel but at this point, were just trying to hand over our money to no avail. 
Are you trying to buy what's sitting around, or are you looking to order exactly what you want? Last week or so, the Costco auto program was offering an extra $1,000 incentive.

https://www.costcoauto.com/new_cars/buildvehicle.aspx?trimid=420602

Yes it is on the Wrangler, I’m hoping it becomes available for the Gladiator. And it’s not Pink, it’s Metallic Magenta!🤣 I’ll even justify it more, it’s Mangenta.😉
It's a combination of fuscia and magenta... More of a fagenta...? :biggrin:

Wife is on the Costco site as we speak.

Specific wants are full crew cab, split front seat, Z71 with protection package and non white or red.  Do not want LTZ, blackout or chrome package.
Order it.  Our F-150 was ordered in October, set to be built next week. 

Called today.  Planned to pick up tomorow.  God damn thing is on a trailer in Mira Loma.  STILL.  Nothing I/they can do.  New ETA is the 26th. 

F Joe Biden. 

Back