SoCal Chevy/Chrysler dealers?

Bansh88

Reaction score
Pretty sure we are pulling the trigger on a new/lightly used truck or Jeep very soon.

Anyone have a connection or recommendation?  Looking for a Silverado 2500 gas or a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

My mom works in sales at Poway Dodge and Jeep. They were recently bought out by a new company so I’m not sure what kind of deals they can get now. I can see what they have for grand cherokees. 

It’s Pedder CDJR of Poway. Maybe scroll the inventory and see if they have something your looking for. Then I can see if there is anything I can do to help?

Ever used the Costco auto buying program? I have quite a few times, you deal only with the fleet sales mgr and save a lot. I saved over $8k on my truck, about $10k on a car for my mom. Just used the program last yr when I bought my Camry. No haggling, they just give you a bottom line price.

Ever used the Costco auto buying program? I have quite a few times, you deal only with the fleet sales mgr and save a lot. I saved over $8k on my truck, about $10k on a car for my mom. Just used the program last yr when I bought my Camry. No haggling, they just give you a bottom line price.
A lot of my family is in the car business. Every manufacture is super low on inventory. Since inventory is low, car prices are through the roof. It seems everything is selling for $6-$10k over msrp so I don’t see anyone being able to get $8-$10k under msrp right now. 

A lot of my family is in the car business. Every manufacture is super low on inventory. Since inventory is low, car prices are through the roof. It seems everything is selling for $6-$10k over msrp so I don’t see anyone being able to get $8-$10k under msrp right now. 
Maybe, maybe not. But at least it will be the lowest price possible in the county and not haggling with a salesman all day playing stupid games. I got my Camry a yr ago for $3500 under MSRP, so it worked fine for me, especially the no haggling, no stupid games part.

If you can wait, do it. Prices are through the roof across the board and you have no leverage to bargain. My employee discount isn't even being honored right now. 

There are about five+ jeep dealers through the US that are selling about 6k below msrp.  In our case we have a 2022JL Rubicon wrangler on order with a vin number already in from a dealer in Idaho which is approximately a 16 Hour drive from LA. We’re estimating we will be picking it up in the beginning of February. $75 per person from LAX airport which is around the corner from us to fly up there on a Friday morning and then drive her back. 99% of the paperwork will be completed before we fly up there. Price is already set and locked in. I checked all the jeep dealerships within 150 miles and the best price I could get is MSRP. A ridiculous Santa Monica jeep wanting 10,000 above sticker. Most Jeep dealerships I ran into About a month or two ago want 1000 above MSRP but I’m used to paying right around 6000 below MSRP so we did our homework and found these dealerships that have a long-standing reputation for these deals through the US. 

P.S. We also have a brand new 2022 Ford F-150 on order through a dealership in Iowa (24 hr drive) that is closer to 7K below MSRP. Ford has already gave us a Vin number and the production date…. the week of January 10. 
I am used to getting all these prices in California but of course it’s a little tough right now so do some homework and if you would like additional information p.m. me. Party On!

Wife's current Cherokee is showing age and our financial situation isn't gonna get much better than it is now.  Waiting may or may not get better.  Inventory seems to be really bad everywhere.

Wife has been looking and says most places are above MSRP except a couple places in Hunington Beach?  I read up on the Costco deal.  Sounds pretty good for an easy deal.  

Hard part right now is deciding on a truck or a Cherokee.

There are about five+ jeep dealers through the US that are selling about 6k below msrp.  In our case we have a 2022JL Rubicon wrangler on order with a vin number already in from a dealer in Idaho which is approximately a 16 Hour drive from LA. We’re estimating we will be picking it up in the beginning of February. $75 per person from LAX airport which is around the corner from us to fly up there on a Friday morning and then drive her back. 99% of the paperwork will be completed before we fly up there. Price is already set and locked in. I checked all the jeep dealerships within 150 miles and the best price I could get is MSRP. A ridiculous Santa Monica jeep wanting 10,000 above sticker. Most Jeep dealerships I ran into About a month or two ago want 1000 above MSRP but I’m used to paying right around 6000 below MSRP so we did our homework and found these dealerships that have a long-standing reputation for these deals through the US. 
I’ve been dealing with Petersen myself along with Vally in SLC and of course Gupton in Tennessee. Just wish FCA/Stellantis wouldn’t have taken the Tread Lightly away. It’s hard to beat 8% below dealer invoice on a Wrangler or a Gladiator. 
Mind boggling how many folks confuse Invoice and MSRP. 
Gupton averages 75 to 100 custom orders per week so they are doing something right. Even with the TL temporarily on her of.

Congrats on your purchase. I’ll be ordering a Gladiator Mojave as soon as Gobi becomes available again. Or Tuscadero!

P.S. We also have a brand new 2022 Ford F-150 on order through a dealership in Iowa (24 hr drive) that is closer to 7K below MSRP. Ford has already gave us a Vin number and the production date…. the week of January 10. 
I am used to getting all these prices in California but of course it’s a little tough right now so do some homework and if you would like additional information p.m. me. Party On!
Granger Ford? I ordered my F250 there and got 4K under MSRP 

I’ve been dealing with Petersen myself along with Vally in SLC and of course Gupton in Tennessee. Just wish FCA/Stellantis wouldn’t have taken the Tread Lightly away. It’s hard to beat 8% below dealer invoice on a Wrangler or a Gladiator. 
Mind boggling how many folks confuse Invoice and MSRP. 
Gupton averages 75 to 100 custom orders per week so they are doing something right. Even with the TL temporarily on her of.

Congrats on your purchase. I’ll be ordering a Gladiator Mojave as soon as Gobi becomes available again. Or Tuscadero!
My understanding was that pink is still available because we were considering it a little over a month ago….

Yes it is on the Wrangler, I’m hoping it becomes available for the Gladiator. And it’s not Pink, it’s Metallic Magenta!🤣 I’ll even justify it more, it’s Mangenta.😉

Yes it is on the Wrangler, I’m hoping it becomes available for the Gladiator. And it’s not Pink, it’s Metallic Magenta!🤣 I’ll even justify it more, it’s Mangenta.😉
Sure….. what ever you say….. 🙂

228BF508-51B5-4B0D-92E9-68749ABDF7B8.jpeg

062344A2-818C-433F-AA46-1CA54081E15D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back