SiriusXM again

I have Sirius in both of our cars and it’s due the end of the month. Like everyone else I have to do the same call and demand our current rate. Sounds like this year we might not get that from what you guys are saying. 

I don’t listen to regular radio and even took the antenna off my truck. But I won’t pay what Sirius lists, so we might be cancelling too! I’ll know in a few weeks when I make the call. 
On 1/28/22 I got a renewal offer via email for $4.99/mo. for 12 months.

Try this renewal code   - "programCode=MCP5FOR12."

I have Sirius strictly for Stern.  Never listen to other channels.

My wife has the same story of pee peeing around with them.  Suck you have to pay extra for mobile devices as I use it 95% from my phone.  I'll likely bail next time dues are up.
I can't even listen to that leftard anymore, I used to listen daily now I find anything else on... 

I can't stand listening to Howard, he's such a puss now. The only thing I can listen to is his interviews from years ago. That show kinda died when Jackie left.

I like the downloaded playlists from Spotify, I can listen to them in the Manx with no cell coverage. 

Thinking of listening to some podcasts....never listened to one. Anyone have a good suggestion?
Try Mike Rowe's "The way I heard it". Kind of like Paul Harvey's "the rest of the story". Rowe does an excellent job of writing and narrating the stories. Most will keep you guessing who he is speaking of until the end, and you get some interesting factoids of the prominent people he is talking about.

$5 is mega cheap. Is that for a car only? I have the app and its $12. They reduced it themselves from $15 or $17 when covid started. I bet lots of people were ditching it. I want to so bad but not sure how else to laugh in the mornings. I listen to old Howard shows and old interviews. Love seeing other people say eff the guy. I agree and cant listen to anything passed 2020. Like i said above Howard History aint so bad. Usually 5.5 hours each day of little segments. Lots of live music. Easy to skip a segment you dont like. (this is listening on the cell phone app)

And for yall that think I'm joking....  this was in thw deck this morning ont he way to G.  LOL 

20220203_112540.jpg

My '03 Truck still has a cassette player / cd combo much like yores.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back