Sirius Subscription

Pretty sure it’s their business model to do the rate hike and wait for people to cancel... just like directv. 

I have some great playlists on pandora and really digging that lately, wife has Spotify. Heck I am old school and still have hundreds of songs on my phone that I downloaded from iTunes back in the day  

when I tune in for music... I want music! All the DJ/talk show people need to STFU  
hundreds of song on your phone isn't that old, I have 3 CD cases in my truck :lol:  

The last couple years we paid $5 per month per car, this year it auto renewed(first time) and it was $20 for  the month :joe:  called them and had them put both back to the $5 or cancel so they adjusted back down, I also told them they DO NOT have permission to bill my CC again without calling first.
Had the same issue a couple times and, like everyone else, call each year to threaten to cancel and get the lower rate. I found the best way to avoid this is to pay for the year and then immediately cancel the subscription... they aren't allowed to charge your card 12 months later for an active subscription when you forget about it that way.

Back