Side by side updates

No upgrades for mine.

I'm on the fence about lights though.

I have (2) pod lights that I may put on the A-Pillars.

I don't want a roof mounted lightbar as they show so much dust and it seems to kill visibility. Or maybe I should lead?? :lmao:

We don't do a lot of night driving, so even the stock lights are ok.

No upgrades for mine.

I don't want a roof mounted lightbar as they show so much dust and it seems to kill visibility. Or maybe I should lead?? :lmao:

Roof Mounted Light Bar for me so far has been like  :makerain:

Pod Lights or a amber one in the bumper location with a cover would be a better use of money IMHO.  If I could I would have the biggest amber food/ spot combo I could afford on the front bumper with a nice cover and forgotten about all the other lights, cept my chase bar. 

Both of my cars came with lighting upgrades. First one had the light bar only this one had the A-pods and roof bar like I said I would rather have the big cyclops amber in the center of the car that looked like the sun

No upgrades for mine.

Get a pair of Baja Squadron Pros and mount them on your a-pillar.  Get it with the amber rock guard cover and you will be fine for the little bit of night riding you do. 

I did a couple things. I ended up redoing my whole center console and center dash.  Made a new roof and put in a new seat bar and got rid of the reclining seat position. I added sun visor’s for the sunset cruise. And I changed the color on the door inserts. I did everything myself including building the front curved windshield.  If you look at the center console you can see the powder coating looks like vinyl. 

IMG_7146.jpeg

IMG_7685.jpeg

IMG_7690.jpeg

IMG_7691.jpeg

IMG_7692.jpeg

IMG_7662.jpeg

Robert you killed it for sure.. Can't wait too see what you do with your New car

Back