Saturday, 28Aug21, what are you doing this weekend?

... Ugh... I just worked.. I haven't worked this hard in over a decade. Cataloging new inventory is SOOOO boring. .. but I have to 'feed the beast.' Did hit the Jacuzzi last with the wife.. slept in some.

Watching the weather to see when I can break in my 2014 1110cc, with 0 hours on it. I'm trying my best to stay WAY ahead on season prep. If I see a relatively low temperature in any desert spot, I'm off to it. Probably just need 1 weekend to re-organize and clean the inside of the TH and should be all set. Need to fix the trailer brake deal on the dually 3500 (lights only). 

Then it's just the gear bags for each RZR to set up. I sure don't miss messing with all that (quad) riding gear and machines. Full injection from here on out BABY!

Best,

abc

PS. Met Dave (board member) today to give him my 'dooms day' canned food pile for his church.

Still waiting for parts, maybe next weekend I can have the ol’ car running again! Waiting on push lock line for the oil cooler. 

638779AD-940E-4C84-836E-00BF898E2579.jpeg

5CBE3C82-19CA-4F30-B4F6-BF199C3BC43E.jpeg

Was the GF's birthday Friday night, So took her and her son who's B-day was Tuesday to the Keg.  Wasn't to bad better then Outback but it is no High End Steak place ( Morton's or Ruth Chris).  Saturday her entire family with significant others and the small little maggots came over top hang out and BBQ. First time they have all been to my house. 

Went to Ruth Chris last weekend... Lobster tail was money.. the steak.. way undercooked... surprised actually. My wife and her friends after went to the Goo Goo Dolls concert after.. .. yeah. . I passed.. my ticket went in the trash...no friggin' thanks.... 

Now ...  had it been Judith Priest,.. I would have scaled 12 foot barbed wired fence in my skivvies.... :rofl:

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to Ruth Chris last weekend... Lobster tail was money.. the steak.. way undercooked... 

Now ...  had it been Judith Priest,.. I would have scaled 12 foot barbed wired fence in my skivvies.... :rofl:

abc
Impossible to under cook a steak

Judith Priest, Are they the all female tribute version of Judas Priest? Like the Iron Maidens?

Had to do some clean up around the new slab. Grade some dirt. Pick up some leftover concrete. Weed eat some areas. TRASH needs to be hauled soon. Peace

IMG_2986.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2988.JPG

IMG_2989.JPG

IMG_2990.JPG

Back