Saturday 1-15-22 What are you doing this weekend?

Buddy laughed his ass off, then heavily intoxicated, immediately gunned it around the Mega Shop knocking drinks and innocent bystanders out of the way with the giant stupid wing we stuck on it:

43FD89DE-C29B-403D-BF9C-93369111B043.jpeg

Ripped it out to the parking, spun some donuts, then found out rule #1 of 3 wheelers: steer with your ass, not the steering wheel. Ate chit pretty good, only minor bruising and lots of laughs all around. 

Had a great weekend camped on Roadrunner. I don’t think we got 200 miles in, but had quite a few great rides!
I drove up and down Gecko to RR and back on Sat. morning from 930 to 1000. I saw open spots on every pad and and was very surprised to see enough room on RR for 3 or 4 rigs together.

It's amazing how much space opened up now that it's no longer a huge storage facility! 

started working on my desert dynamics finally after losing interest in it the last 2 years.

Took the little guy out to ride his quad after getting it fixed.  He was so excited he wore his gear all the way home when we picked it up. He even walked through the store and refused to take it off

20220115_134723.jpg

20220113_161253.jpg

Back