Saturday 1-15-22 What are you doing this weekend?

:thumb:

Have fun!

Gonna go see mom in the morning and have some coffee and hang out. My take a drive out to Arcadia after and take a last look at the old House...Mom just closed escrow on it last week!

It's a done deal, she's moved on to the next chapter, living my with my Bro and his wife.

Gonna be interesting what the new owners do to it...major re-model, minor re-model or maybe a full teardown and build some McMansion??

:dunno:

I'll have to head out there once in a while to check it out.

Buddy's turning 60.  Bought him a mobility scooter as a gag gift....

Best part is I may have increased voltage from 24vdc to 40vdc (PWM ESC faults out above that)...  Goal is to injure him on it so he needs it afterwards.  LOL

Cancelled Glamis trip as the sticker shock on a new truck hasn't settled in.

Gonna party and BBQ at home Saturday.  Do some RC racing in the front yard.

Best part is I may have increased voltage from 24vdc to 40vdc (PWM ESC faults out above that)...  Goal is to injure him on it so he needs it afterwards.  LOL
Here's a good gift to get also:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/885204782/imaginary-friend-action-figure-comes?click_key=396a60669a84e1537ba0f871e3989c1b9390bd9f%3A885204782&click_sum=e81204e7&rec_type=ss&ref=landingpage_similar_listing_top-1

:lmao:

I like your style Rockwood😎

Slappy going to do a little dancing, put a little boogie in his step, and maybe slap a few whitecoats upside they head. That’s a great weekend.

A171F5E3-058D-49DE-B66A-BE64FD61A79F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be a interesting weekend. The grandsons are coming over so I’m going to try and get the oldest 7 into cooking on the bbq. I got this as a gag gift a couple years ago.  I put it together and found out it’s a lot on the short side.  So I went to Home Depot and picked up some charcoal and grilling utensils.  We’ll see if he takes any interest or I cut the legs down and make it a table top bbq. 

39D575B5-0DD6-4310-AA15-3E2BB158B471.jpeg

A8312FF6-C740-4D18-B808-AA716B3ABB3F.jpeg

Working on a few mods for my (I mean my daughters) TTR 110, then watching supercross.  Hopefully fix a crack in my jeep transfer case as well.   

Just Fixing things 

Seems like I need a "hot key" for that, its rinse and repeat every Saturday

Big lacrosse tournament in indio (sand storm) with my son

busy week next week with work

have fun guys!!!

Camping at superstition mountain, no toys, just relaxing..... and scoping it out for when we bring the toys back. Maybe in a month or so..

Also smoking a 7 lb pork butt for pulled pork sandwiches.....

Sitting at home... 1 week down in my 2 week quarantine. Good times

Back