Sandtrap

Do you want nice or adventurous  :roxy:

well this morning was different for sure. Woke up too NO TV or internet so was a different routine but still mopped and dusted like every sunday morning. Nothing was coming back on so took sometime to go through things because My Youngest son might be moving out so That will mean I have to be out of my house By end of Nov. While going through stuff came upon pics of Me and Connie and lots of all of us as a family. I am not ashamed to say the emotions caught me and it was what it was I am sure you can guess. Well don't be surprised if you see the Yamaha up for sale soon but will take that day by day.

You too buddy. Get that SXS ready to pull your son up the streets on a wake board. 

Have a good week and enjoy the new ride.  

Have a good week and enjoy the new ride.  
Thank you sir. Long story of that was I changed the plugs on my Corolla swapped the coils on it cleaned the throttle body.. My buddy who is a top mechanic at Toyota for 30 years says over the phone I bet its got low compression in one cyl. I was no way it only has 227k almost 228k it should last forever. He said check it. well Saturday morning we go to a friends run a comp test and 60 on number 4.  Well that sealed the deal and he made me deal I couldnt pass on the 2002 Olds with 73k og miles. I call my oldest son who He and his GF have had a run of bad luck for a bit say come get my corolla I said don't drive it up and down the hill but if you just drive around town it will go a bit. Little did I know Friday they had nothing left and were crying because once my son went to work their other car wouldnt go two blocks without breaking so getting my grandaughter to school was a chore. They started Crying Sat night saying they got their prayers answered by gettin my old toyota. so My friend helping me get into that Olds and me Helping my oldest get the toyota from me was good deeds all around

Get ready for the Big Showe Trap. BTW.......Da chEFF has Never been. Peace

Back