Sandtrap

Yes 12 more days.. Still Honestly not something I ever wanted.. I am thinking 27K for the Can am and 10k for the Trailer or 35K is someone Takes Both at the same time.. Who Knows.. Need too find a New Job

Dude you need to adjust that attitude and enjoy life. 

First time in 2 Years I called out of work. Got up the Freeway was closed and all roads leading around the freeway were closed to get too work.. Just couldnt make it in

Well got my Trailer over too my Dads house Because he has a Big long driveway and will be easier there IF we can fix it. So Now My Trailer is in the same basic condition as my 70 "limbo"... Someday everything will fall into Place I hope

Well got my Trailer over too my Dads house Because he has a Big long driveway and will be easier there IF we can fix it. So Now My Trailer is in the same basic condition as my 70 "limbo"... Someday everything will fall into Place I hope
TODAY is your Day! Peace

Well after Hours this Morning working on my Trailer and Jacking it up to get the One side back in Place which worked we can't find why it fell?? Jarod welded a Plate in a spot but it did Nothing. So Gonna see if an RV repair place can figure out how to fix it? Like Cheff says its Only Money.. Can someone Please stop LIFE from Kicking my Ass? Oh and My Back is really jacked up from working on the trailer all morning.

Trailer will be done at the RV place in Hopefully a Few weeks

Back