Sandtrap

Trailer is cleaned Inside and Outside Loaded the Can am turned on the Frig so next weekend can load what Little bit of food I will bring. Truck is fueled up and all the tires have had the air checked.Even packed my clothes in the Trailer. Now for the Hard part

Flag run One week From Today..

Truck is going to get New Tires tomorrow. It Never ends it seems.

I look forward to seeing as many of you all as I can and Hopefully Getting a few Hugs

Hugs Not Drugs. Unless its prescribed of course. Peace

See you next week Mr Trap.  Enjoy Eff oFF Friday

200.gif

Hopefully you will get some wind at G before you get there. Dunes are rough!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna share this with You all here because you are all Family to me and I love you all.

9 months ago I had No SXS or any sand toy at all My trailer needed love my Truck needed Tires and I was completely falling apart and Honestly was done. God only Knows how I got to this point where now I am Two days away from leaving for Mama G once again. I had a Thousand reasons to give up but somehow someway here we go again. Like the old saying whats you favorite trip out there Its the Next One!! Because of all of YOU

I wanna share this with You all here because you are all Family to me and I love you all.

9 months ago I had No SXS or any sand toy at all My trailer needed love my Truck needed Tires and I was completely falling apart and Honestly was done. God only Knows how I got to this point where now I am Two days away from leaving for Mama G once again. I had a Thousand reasons to give up but somehow someway here we go again. Like the old saying whats you favorite trip out there Its the Next One!! Because of all of YOU

Time to ROCK the World Trap. Peace

Back