Sandcar shipping

How wide is it?  This time of year, you definitely want enclosed transport...
This is a good question, that he won't answer. I have explained that I need EXACT measurements for shipping, and he just got rude, and won't answer. He won't provide the basic info needed for buying a toy, like stub type, etc., (Or even how to pay him) so as of this morning, I am looking elsewhere. I was just hoping to find something to dune with a few more times this year (it is almost winter here) until I get my Suby back together. Thanks y'all for the input, and I will definitely use it the next time this situation comes up.

This is a good question, that he won't answer. I have explained that I need EXACT measurements for shipping, and he just got rude, and won't answer. He won't provide the basic info needed for buying a toy, like stub type, etc., (Or even how to pay him) so as of this morning, I am looking elsewhere. I was just hoping to find something to dune with a few more times this year (it is almost winter here) until I get my Suby back together. Thanks y'all for the input, and I will definitely use it the next time this situation comes up.
Word.  I assume everyone is a bit skittish on out of state purchases given all the scams.

I do appreciate your advice on the car. And I will take it into serious consideration. Could you give examples of issues that you see? (Maybe even through PM)  But as far as the SXS idea, that will never happen.
how fast you need it, i have some friends going to glamis at christmas, we are in okc area, maybe they have some room. 

Thanks for the offer. But he is just too sketchy for me. 

Buy @Stugots car and leave all the worries behind.
I have sent @Stugots a "chat" and haven't heard back. I probably did it wrong. I am not very smart at this stuff! If anyone is in contact with him, or knows if his buggy is still for sale, please let me know. Thanks.

I have sent @Stugots a "chat" and haven't heard back. I probably did it wrong. I am not very smart at this stuff! If anyone is in contact with him, or knows if his buggy is still for sale, please let me know. Thanks.
@Stugots He may be in Glamis at the Veterans celebration. Ill send him a txt and tell him to check this thread.

Just got back. Another great week end in the books.

Okie I will shoot you a pm.

Quick update: Thanks to y'all for the info. I learned along the way. Just bought Stugots car and, just by luck, my duning buddy from Green Bay, Wisconsin is going to be close to him, and needed something to haul back my way! Worked out perfectly.

Quick update: Thanks to y'all for the info. I learned along the way. Just bought Stugots car and, just by luck, my duning buddy from Green Bay, Wisconsin is going to be close to him, and needed something to haul back my way! Worked out perfectly.
Is this one of those...  "Tell me this is the greatest site without telling me it's the greatest site" posts? 

Congrats man! I would trust just about any member in here. Enjoy!

That’s awesome I’m glad everything worked out for everyone. 

No, west of Tulsa.
when you heading to the dunes now? I should be picking up my new to me toy hauler this weekend, so I'll be ready to go test it out and see what kind of money pit I ended up with!

I should have it the week after Thanksgiving, and Doug is delivering it to me at the sand. I will drive it, but won't be duning hard, because the engine is brand new. Once broken in, then "game on"!

Back