San Diego Per Mile Road Use Tax

Don't worry, Your car will just report the mileage to the AHJ and you will get a tax bill from them in a timely manner.  
Every 2 years when you get a smog................. 

Every 2 years when you get a smog................. 
You don't think these E-cars will just upload to a cloud every time you plug them in at some point in the very near future?  I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make it so your Tesla (or other E-car) reported you to big brother when you went 5mph over the limit.  To many tickets and they will just limit your speed, to many tickets and they limit how much control you have on your car, To many miles in a year and they might just make it so it only drives your happy ass back and forth to work.

And would that be double taxation?  I did not think that was legal.....
Legal or not, we are double taxed and then some.

Income - taxed by the fed and the state

Sale tax - taxed by the state, city, and county (triple taxation anyone)

Ever buy a used car? The first owner paid taxes and now you get to pay taxes on it again...

Last edited by a moderator:
And would that be double taxation?  I did not think that was legal.....
Nothing that this administration is doing is legal. They're all just ignoring the Constitution and robbing us blind. Including the $86M the FBI illegally stole from the locked safe deposit boxes of innocent citizens. Nowhere is safe any more. 

I just recently found out that most of the major countries are close to 200% in debt. They've also already passed laws called "bailing in" which allows banks and gov'ts to steal your life savings directly from your savings or 401k account if they deem it necessary to avert a financial disaster.

Notice how they planned out how to make it legal to take our money directly from our accounts shortly before it looks like they might need it? Biden is planning on increasing the national debt by trillions and they don't have to use taxes to steal the money any more.

I wonder if our grandparents were saying the same thing in 1950? 'Cause this shiit is REAL! Peace

It is coming Nationally as well, the question is do they reduce the gas tax (we all know government doesn't reduce taxes ever).  Too many electric vehicles on the road not paying a thing.  I am ok with it if they take away the fuel tax...............I am dreaming though🙃

You don't think these E-cars will just upload to a cloud every time you plug them in at some point in the very near future?  I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make it so your Tesla (or other E-car) reported you to big brother when you went 5mph over the limit.  To many tickets and they will just limit your speed, to many tickets and they limit how much control you have on your car, To many miles in a year and they might just make it so it only drives your happy ass back and forth to work.
I might be wrong, but I dont see Musk being OK with the mileage thing.  I suppose if they made it part of the EPA requirements, he would have to comply or it would not get approved.  the speed limit thing.......... WOW...........  talk about over reach!!!  scary to think they would do that.  but hell............ your phone can do the same thing.... 

Legal or not, we are double taxed and then some.

Income - taxed by the fed and the state

Sale tax - taxed by the state, city, and county (triple taxation anyone)

Ever buy a used car? The first owner paid taxes and now you get to pay taxes on it again...
I was being sarcastic.....  the examples you posted are exactly what I was thinking. 

@Lord of the Dunes, some scary chit.  I saw that thing on the safe deposit boxes.  that is some BS.  And yea, who knows what kind of BS is coming next (besides civil war).

@ChEFF, some of the chit my grandpa said, I was shaking my head @.  Now Im saying the same things...

I just saw tonight that a big part of the gas tax is to convert a number of the highway lanes to "pay for use" lanes.  So not only will we have to pay to get onto the roads, then we have to pay per mile as well..... 

you know most of us won't pay to get on those special lanes so the rest of the lanes will be ph.u.cked...

And the $160 BILLION was in 2018 dollars, by the time this actually comes around they are estimating $265 Billion. 

And the leader of this sh.it-show had the gall to say "we are trying to avoid being like LA".  Well......  that is where this phu.c.k head just came from.  He spend billions and it's not oh.u.cking better.... what an azzhat. 

Here is what they are saying we are going to get, but not saying anything about the lane restructuring... di.ck.head...

20211029_182604.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And did you know that the amtrack trains/coaster are different trains from the SD trolly, than the train to nowhere, than the north county rail.... which means that they can never share rails between cars....  ph.u.cking smart .....  right?????  

Back