SALE!!!

If it doesn’t work out look into the Char griller 980 gravity fed smoker. Picked mine up at Lowe’s for $599. It works AWESOME!! They took an additional $100 off for opening up a Lowe’s credit card so really $499.  It replaced my old Traeger. Uses both charcoal and wood chunks. 

Ha.. Just got conformation that it shipped!!!

It has shipped via USPS with a tracking #... Just wondering if the mailman will be towing a trailer behind his jeep!!!

.something not sounding rite as I don't believe USPS delivers packages that big and heavy....🤔

Ha.. Just got conformation that it shipped!!!

It has shipped via USPS with a tracking #... Just wondering if the mailman will be towing a trailer behind his jeep!!!
I'm not trying to rain on your parade, like some people enjoy trying to do in the Speed UTV thread, but let's review some facts here.

You paid $99 for an $800 grill.  Hmmm...  Just a little bit sketchy? 

They allegedly shipped it via USPS. Max. weight USPS will ship for a ground package is 70 lbs. How much does your tracking email claim your package weighs?

A Traeger grill weighs 100 lbs and up. The bigger models weigh around 145 lbs. Are they shipping it in 2 boxes?

Did they charge you for shipping, or was it free? Shipping for 2 70 lb boxes via USPS ground probably costs more than $100.

The vendor is no longer listed on Artfire. Hmmm...  sketchy.

A lot of times, the email says your item shipped, but that only means they generated a shipping label. Unless your tracking info shows the package arrived and departed USPS shipping hubs, nothing actually shipped.

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to see a pattern here...

The good news is, it looks like with paypal buyer protection they will refund your money even if the scammer has closed his paypal account.  Good luck!

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, like some people enjoy trying to do in the Speed UTV thread, but let's review some facts here.

You paid $99 for an $800 grill.  Hmmm...  Just a little bit sketchy? 

They allegedly shipped it via USPS. Max. weight USPS will ship for a ground package is 70 lbs. How much does your tracking email claim your package weighs?

A Traeger grill weighs 100 lbs and up. The bigger models weigh around 145 lbs. Are they shipping it in 2 boxes?

Did they charge you for shipping, or was it free? Shipping for 2 70 lb boxes via USPS ground probably costs more than $100.

The vendor is no longer listed on Artfire. Hmmm...  sketchy.

A lot of times, the email says your item shipped, but that only means they generated a shipping label. Unless your tracking info shows the package arrived and departed USPS shipping hubs, nothing actually shipped.

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to see a pattern here...

The good news is, it looks like with paypal buyer protection they will refund your money even if the scammer has closed his paypal account.  Good luck!
Believe me, I filed a claim with paypal long ago just in case... Aint no way they shipped it USPS. I know its a scam, but if a Traeger shows up, its a bonus

Believe me, I filed a claim with paypal long ago just in case... Aint no way they shipped it USPS. I know its a scam, but if a Traeger shows up, its a bonus
Same thing happened when a bunch of us ordered some Baja Designs lights for cheap. Tons of people bagging on us for thinking it wasn’t a scam when we actually figured it was a scam but didn’t care. It was payed through PayPal so if they showed up, score, but if they didn’t than I would be refunded. One day one of us will score on something like this!

Back