SALE!!!

That's a 600-800 dollar grill.

Best of luck to you. 

Dayum. All there BBQs and Blackstone griddles etc are under a hundred bucks. 

Something is a miss with this site. Or...........

Might just throw a dart at one of these too. 

Dayum. All there BBQs and Blackstone griddles etc are under a hundred bucks. 

Something is a miss with this site. Or...........

Might just throw a dart at one of these too. 
Thats what I did... Hoping to hit the Bullseye!!

Quick internet search and artfire has lowest possible satisfaction rate (less than 1 star) biggest complaint, never get item, never refund, never respond. Haven't found a single positive review

good luck.

Having just bought one a couple months ago, my finding was that Traeger has fixed dealer pricing (small discounts at times), they do add accessories if bought directly. I found one at half price when shopping and did not pull the trigger just bit the bullet and bought direct.. Good luck

Unfortunately, it's a scam website with the lowest reviews.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.artfire.com

Any time I see items advertised at 75% of MSRP or below, my suspicions are raised. I've researched other websites only to find they were a scam like this one. It amazes me how much effort they put into making the item page look legit, they must copy the info from the mfr or something because there's nothing on any of those websites' (the whole bunch of them) descriptions that looks fishy - except the price. It's just way too good to be true. Sometimes looking at their contacts page or "about us" page looks really legit, they've got some detailed back story about being family owned, etc.

I did the same thing a while back with some Baja pro lights from eBay. They never came through and I got my refund. It’s always worth a shot!

Go with a RecTec pellet smoker. I gave away my 3 Traegers and bought the RecTec Bullseye and 590. I couldn't be happier about my choice. 

Last edited by a moderator:
200.gif

Back